what character do you think you match perfectly and why?

Topic started by sorcerywitch on April 27, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by sorcerywitch (9 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I think i match perfectly with...Lucy Heartfilia because we both have the same hobby:Reading books,and we both like to write scripts.Another...Our favorite food is:Spaghetti. XD

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Fun thread! :D

Hmm, I cant find a perfect match that resembles me perfectly, but for now I'd say Popura from Wagnaria! reminds me of myself. That's because we've both got a bit of a height complex, and for always being mistaken of being way younger that we actually are. I'd also say that I take my jobs seriously the way she does :P

Post by takashichea (12,691 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

We need to moved this thread to Fairy Tail. Thanks Daniel.

It's Happy for me because I like to tease my brothers, sister, and my friends.

Nice idea!

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,227 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@takashichea: Are you sure? didn't say this thread was limited to just Fairy Tail characters and the thread title doesn't say that either. The anime forum seems fine to me, or it could be moved to General Discussion to include manga characters as well.

Post by takashichea (12,691 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Daniel_Newton:

My bad. I didn't read it clearly

Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Hmm, there are a few ways to approach this question; who is like me and who would be best for me. For the like-me perspective, Taizou Hasegawa of Gintama. For those who don't know, he's the aging ex-government employee who now complains a lot about about his life. I'm not as glum as he is by any stretch, but I do believe (in an animated reality) we could share a drink and get along well. For the best-for-me position, I'd say Olivier Armstrong of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Basically, someone to kick you in the ass so that you don't wind up drinking the day away with Taizou Hasegawa.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17
I think King Bradley.... because I have anger issues but I keep them inside and avoid exploding but at the same time am a nice guy... so yeah I say King Bradley "Wrath".
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel