What are some good anime?

Topic started by peruano99A on Nov. 2, 2011. Last post by zaldar 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@whaaacko: No Advertising plz. First warning, 3 and you are out *deleted*

Post by sakurablossomyears (202 posts) See mini bio Level 9

InuYasha, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin, Vampire Knight, Fairy Tail, Fushigi Yuugi, Kimi ni Todoke, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Toradora, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

All of them have a good plot, and you will probably enjoy most of them.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@peruano99A said:

Anyone recommend a good anime with a great plot?

watch 90s anime , they rock .

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,170 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SilverGalford:

watch 90s anime , they rock .

That not a very good thing to say, there are a ton of bad 90s anime (mostly OVA) You have to be more specific, not just say an era of anime is all good

So what do you like? I not a mind reader and I probably have different taste then you

Post by zaldar (1,236 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Superevil225 said:

@Levance: Crazy twisted plot? That's the definition of Madoka. XD

agreed....it is a rather different lets say take on Shonen...by crazy and twisted plots I take you to mean ones that make you think what I like to call mindfuck anime. There are literally TONS of those and are my favorite type. Perfect examples: Eva, Ghost in the Shell, Paranoia Agent, Lain (a great what the fuck did I just watch show), texnolyze, and I never miss a chance to recommend Haibane Renmei probably the perfect anime. It starts off slow but when it picks up what everything means and everything that happened before takes on a very different meaning. If what you are looking for is a philisophical show that will make you think you can't go wrong, if what you are looking for is a show with great, real, characters that develop you can't go wrong, if what you are looking for is a beautifully animated show with absolutely great music you cant go wrong, with Haibane Renmei.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel