What anime/hentai/ have you recently purchased or are going to?

Topic started by justanormalguy on Dec. 28, 2011. Last post by Neurotic 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by justanormalguy (270 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Recently purchased: Complete series of Kaze no Stigma on DVD.

Going to purchase: I have my eye on Needless and a few Bible Black DVDs.

Post by justanormalguy (270 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Crap.... posted this in wrong forum....

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I recently purchased hetalia: paint it white on DVD. No hentai for me though
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

This will be moved to the "Just Anime" forum, since it deals with the anime series from several franchises.

Post by sickVisionz (4,295 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Online Now

For December I picked up [US Releases] Soul Eater BD (series), Corpse Princess DVD (series), Hell Girl Season 3 DVD (series), Amagami SS DVD (part 2), [JP Releases] Milky Holmes OVA BD, Panty & Stocking Daten City Art Book, [AUS Releases] and Welcome to Irabu's Office DVD (series).

I don't have anything on the radar for January but in February I'm gonna get the AUS release of Usagi Drop on DVD and the JP Hayate no Gotoku movie on BD.

Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Anime wise I have been getting the remastered DBZ series, I had too:P.  There have been other series I have been meaning to get like Birdy the Mighty. 

As for hentai well, lets just say 2011 was a great year for it. I have currently been watching TSF Monogatari people who liked Kampfer would like this too animation reminded me of Accelerando which is a win in my book. Also I have been watching Euphoria It is a crazy perverted version Saw and I love it Great animation and I cant wait for the second one. Anyone who knows me knows I love the psychotic stuff be it anime or hentai.
Post by Dream (7,743 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Just bought Ramen Fighter Miki off Amazon.
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

The last anime related purchase I made with part 5 of FMA Brotherhood. So it's been a while since I've made a purchase, though at some point I may pick up the DMC anime, I think there's a cheap version coming out soon(or it's out already).

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,298 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@justanormalguy:

Hentai, really?

I planning on buying anime I have watch online (still have a long ways to go)

Post by Neurotic (41 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I intend on buying Gurrenn Lagann and Baccano soon. I try to buy as many series that I watched online and loved as I can get on the European market, which is pretty crappy. The last I did buy was The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. Not a fan of hentai so none of that.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel