What anime have you watched today?

Topic started by sickVisionz on July 10, 2010. Last post by Kobra678 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9
just finished Rosario+Vamp / 2,angle beats, ichiban, kimi ni todoke.  

current: Gintama, higurashi.
Post by Kas (1,178 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Umineko no Naku Koro ni: Last episode of the season  
Samurai Champloo: 18 - 20  
Dragon Ball Z Kai: 36
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
kiss x sis 1-12 done
darker than black ovas 1to 4 done 
HSOTD #4
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Finished:
Black Rock Shooter OVA (Parts 1 thru 5 via Youtube before it was removed for Copyright infringment around 10:00 Am PST) 
FullMetal Alchemist the Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa (Parts 1 thru 10 Dubbed via Youtube)

Watching:
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou (Episodes 1 thru 3)

Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Watching: 
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou (Episodes 1 thru 3) 

@ShadowKnight508:
  awesome anime:D
Post by RGvenom (3 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Today i watched...
Sengoku Basara season2 episode 3
Occult Academy episode 4
and High school of the dead episode 4
 so..good day :)
Post by Ace829 (52 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I recently watched High School Of Dead. All four episodes. It's actually good, though the unnecessary fanservice can put you off. (Boob physics, pantyshots etc.)
Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13
The Shakugan no Shana movie and 8 episodes of Shakugan no Shana Second (season 2).  So far in the second season, a lot more time is spent dealing with the character's angst and emotions.  I'm not complaining since it adds some depth to the show after the hectic events of the first season. 
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@PenguinDust: They balance it by the second half of the season being being 100% dedicated to ass-kicking with one Marjory episode that made me think I dl'd Claymore by mistake. 

Yesterday I watched Bleach #281 and Pani Poni Dash #16.
@ShadowKnight508 said:  
Watching:
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou (Episodes 1 thru 3)

"
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou (Episodes 4 thu 6)
@ShadowKnight508: How is that show?  I've heard a couple of people say it's pretty good and better than what you might think just based off of a picture and reading the CR description (which makes me think cheesy magic/kung-fu harem that probably has enough tropes to make me groan but not enough good action to make me overlook it all)
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Katanagatari 7
Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Bleach
Naruto Shippuden
Black Cat
One Piece 
Kekkashi
FMA: Brotherhood
Are all anime I am currently watching. I have finished the Dragon ball sagas and recently finished angel beats. 
@sickVisionz:  It is pretty good...just depends if you like harems that have a little action/adventure along with heavy doses of Ecchi material packed into the story. Overall, I would give it a 4/5 so far (I find it funny how everyone flips out when they discover that he is the future Demon Lord).
Finished off Shakugan no Shana Second.  I liked it more than the first series actually although the end might have been a tad rushed in my opinion.  I think it could have used another episode since much more seemed to have been made of the build up than the final execution.  Anyway, I am glad to read that there is going to be a final 3rd season probably out in 2011.  I know there are some OVAs out there which bridge the 2nd & 3rd seasons.

@sickVisionz:   Yeah, I still believe that even in the second half of the second season it focused more on the emotional conflicts the cast was going through.  However, the around episode 19 things really picked up straight through to the end.  I'm not complaining in the slightest about this, it's just an observance.  From what I read, the OVAs all also about back story and might even be more comical than the series so far (well except for the chibi-Shana shorts). 

I'm not sure what's next...maybe Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou since folks are talking about it.
@PenguinDust: I liked it more than the first season.  Whether it was action, high school drama or harem romance, I feel like they cranked it all up a notch in the second season.  A lot of people hate it because not everything in it came from a comic book, but I'm not one of them. 

Today I watched Naruto Shippuuden #170 & 178.  I liked seeing the throwback characters and even though I love the more serious tone of Shippuuden, it was nice to see super goofy constant -ttebayo Naruto back in action.  Might watch Pani Poni Dash later, but I'm hoping Amagami SS #5 comes out today.
I did wind up watching Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou last night after all.  When it was over I checked out the first episode of Asobi ni Ikuyo!.   Mmm, boobies...
Yesterday I watched High School of the Dead #3 & Amagami SS #5. 

Today it was Pani Poni Dash #1-4 and Mitsudomoe #5.
Post by Spartan_120 (80 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Tenjou Tenge 12-15 
Elfen Lied 3-4 (I always end up watching 2 episodes at a time as I can only take so much of the gore at times XD)
Post by Ninja_Nova (9 posts) See mini bio Level 5
One Piece episodes #106-109 
I started watching it recently.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel