What anime have you watched today?

Topic started by sickVisionz on July 10, 2010. Last post by Kobra678 10 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Dream (7,425 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Toward the Terra #5-#6
Post by tainteddonut (45 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi 01
Shukufuku no Campanella 01
Amagami SS 02
Mitsudomoe 01
Post by sickVisionz (4,256 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Online Now
Shakugan no Shana S  #3.  I was pretty different than the Shana I'd gotten used to but I was impressed at the animation quality.  JC Staff really stepped it up and they were pretty solid to begin with.
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
KanoKon (Episodes 6 and 7...rewatching so I can submit the information to AnimeVice when I finish lol n_n)
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
 Amagami SS #3    
Mitsudomoe#3  
Shukufuku no campanella#3  
 Seikimatsu occult Gakuin #3

Cat Shit One 01
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed C.E.73: Stargazer
Post by obscurefan (216 posts) See mini bio Level 20
One Piece, its my Sunday tradition to watch the new One Piece episodes on hulu when they come up.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Dragonball  
79-81 

The filler where Goku go's to demon world is quite good 

Railgun 
Post by wwfunderaker (485 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Naruto 88,89 
Bleach 240,241 
Fullmetal Alchemsit 55,56
Digimon Xros Wars #2- am not tohappy withthere names tbh:/   
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Bible black 1,2,3 and new testament 1 and 2
@tainteddonut:   Mobile Suit Gundam Seed C.E.73: Stargazer?
Post by Kas (1,178 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Afro Samurai episodes 1-3 
Lucky Star 21-24 
Samurai Champloo 17
Online Now
Dragon Ball Kai #65
Fairy Tail 38
Bakemonogatari 03  - They go on tangents and talk waaaaay too much  in this show.

@godeater said:

" @tainteddonut:   Mobile Suit Gundam Seed C.E.73: Stargazer? "

http://www.animevice.com/mobile-suit-gundam-seed-ce73-stargazer/11-2176/
Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Well, Groove Adventure Rave (Rave Master) turned out to be a bit of a disappointment since the series was ultimately incomplete.  The anime was apparently drawn from the first 12 of a 35 volume storyline and so the basic goals of the characters remain unfinished.  Still, I maintain that for as long as it lasted it was a fun ride.  

Since then I've watched 1-6 of Koihime Musou.  So far it's rather directionless as new characters are still being introduced.  It's a road story about a collection of gaudily dressed female adventurers traveling to somewhere for some reason I can't recall.  Really, it's only been a couple of days and I can't remember where they are off to or why they are going there and I am sure they said it at some point.  I do plan to finish this one eventually and watch the sequel, Shin Koihime Musou.  I believe there is a 3rd, too.  Honestly, what I've enjoyed most about this one so far is the clothing design for the major characters.  It's as if they were created with cosplay specifically in mind.  Each outfit is brightly colored with lots of hanging doo-dads and accessories.   And, yeah, this series is full of "fanservice" but not as much as one might expect from this genre (all-girl warriors).

But, that might have to wait since I've also started Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (eps 1-12 so far) and I am liking the pacing of these initial shows.  I saw the first series earlier this year so I wasn't too eager to immediately drop into this one especially since it wasn't complete at the time.  However, now that it has run it's course, I thought I'd return and see what was added.  I still haven't gotten to the new stuff, but the 12 episodes I saw take the story to around episode 30 in the first show (51 eps in original).  I am expecting FMA Brotherhood to detour soon since there is no push to wrap it up like there was at that point in the original telling.  A lot of the characterization and building of relationships has been cut very short so far, but, as I said, that's okay since that is all fleshed out in the first series.  I've already developed a strong sense of who the people reveled so far are, so there is no need to waste my time on that process at this point in the retelling. 
Online Now
Just Bleach #280.  I've been slacking on my anime watching for the past few days.
Post by Kou_Leifoh (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10
High School of the Dead: episode 3, on YouTube. I couldn't watch it on The Anime Network web site as I had to be a subscriber.
Post by Hiei113 (67 posts) See mini bio Level 4
hight school of  the dead#3 
akikan ova  didnt  know they had one xD 
kissxsis#3
Online Now
Naruto #203 & 204 
Naruto Shippuuden #169 
Mitsudomoe #3 
Amagami SS #3
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel