what anime character you would have s@x with!?

Topic started by lordhaseo on March 18, 2009. Last post by Hibaru 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Rokujo (100 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Rokujo:  Interesting, You on top or bottom?:P
Post by Satoris (478 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@macker33 said: IF!

" you cant have sex with a drawing. "

@Sonata said: WOW

" @Rokujo:  Interesting, You on top or bottom?:P "

@Kayak said:

" @macker33:  You must look closer, it's saying Sax, you know like which anime character do you wanna jam with :p Thats how I see it lol "

facepalms
Post by Rokujo (100 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Sonata:  I'll let the ape decide.
@Rokujo:  He seems to be the kind of Ape that wants to be in control:P
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sonata: This conversation seems to be fast approaching into guro territory.
@rein:  LOL
Post by macker33 (528 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Kayak: Crap,i'm blind on top of everything else..i guess i wouldnt mind jamming with yukko fromm xxxholic
Post by macker33 (528 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Satoris: beware of paper cuts,not many people would be prepared to kiss things better
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@macker33 said:
" you cant have sex with a drawing. "
They have fvckpillows now, and people can get creative on where they make 'holes'
Post by Organicalistic_ (182 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I guess to you guys that i am weird for being freaked out by this thread...
Post by Godot (113 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@organicalistic_ said:
" I guess to you guys that i am weird for being freaked out by this thread... "
Nah, I'm pretty freaked out too. I thought this thread was about jazz duets :(

(also stay classy Anime Vice)
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Godot said:

" @organicalistic_ said:

Nah, I'm pretty freaked out too. I thought this thread was about jazz duets :(  (also stay classy Anime Vice) "
We are its all pg-13 here, (GB's reaction to Babs though....)
Post by Godot (113 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Kelleth said:
" @Godot said:

" @organicalistic_ said:

Nah, I'm pretty freaked out too. I thought this thread was about jazz duets :(  (also stay classy Anime Vice) "
We are its all pg-13 here, (GB's reaction to Babs though....) "
Hah, I saw the Anime Vice chat whenever Babs popped into view on the BLLSL. Y'all not that innocent ;D
@Godot said:
" @Kelleth said:
" @Godot said:

" @organicalistic_ said:

We are its all pg-13 here, (GB's reaction to Babs though....) "
Hah, I saw the Anime Vice chat whenever Babs popped into view on the BLLSL. Y'all not that innocent ;D "
Well duh, some might do so but not EVERYTIME she was in shot, we might be pervs but at least some of us respect women. Also GB'rs are all a bit hypocrite some of them might find these threads weird but i'm pretty sure that they would make a game version if they had the chance :)
Post by adoggz (210 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Kelleth: nah we wouldn't do that. we just make threads about posting sexy redheads.

also on the thread topic I chose Miyanokoji Mizuho. I had a dream about ... huh... "her" last night so it seems a fitting choice.
@adoggz: That's probably because moderators are upholding a little bit of a diffirent rule set. In fact i saw an old thread once where they where envious of our Asian hot thread (now locked and replaced with a better one). Because they couldn't make a thread like that due to the mods there (CV did allow a thread like that but it wasn't popular so they where the most respective people, though this does not account for some of the new users). Here we do allow threads like these but we'd rather like our curses censored (as pointed out in the thread title) we even banned Peonix because he used the N word twice and was so used to it that he wanted to change the rules)
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kelleth: @Godot: That's because not only is Bab's Smokin hot, She actually knows her S#it. One Of the best decisions whiskey ever made was hiring a hot women who actually knows Comics and Isin't just there for eye candy. (although with our lack of a staff, i wouldn't mind just having eye candy)
@rein:  You forgot that she's nice too :P (she really liked that Batgirl pic i found for her lol)
Post by adoggz (210 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Kelleth said: 
I was being a little sarcastic. something like this thread could probably get through given the right circumstances.
" Here we do allow threads like these but we'd rather like our curses censored (as pointed out in the thread title) we even banned Peonix because he used the N word twice and was so used to it that he wanted to change the rules) "
also did not know that. is there like a list somewhere so i know what not to post?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel