What a waste of time

Topic started by Lemegeton300 on Dec. 12, 2008. Last post by Dawnwalker 6 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Lemegeton300 (300 posts) See mini bio Level 10
    just finished watching Virus Buster Serge and let me tell you i regret it. It is hands down one of the worst animes i have seen for a while. What makes it worse is that it seemed to have all the right elements for a good show, alien invasion, shady corporations, political intrigue, battles with mech-suits, etc.  The problem with the show is two-fold , first the plot is a mess; and second characters just are not that interesting so that when the story has its moments you are still bored stupid.  take Raven, for example, the leader of the team in the series. He is portrayed to be similiar to Gendo Ikari from Evangelion in that he leads the good guys but he is manipulating everything behind the scenes to achieve his own goals. But whereas Gendo was interesting to watch Raven does not even come close, his dialogue is just so flat and the writing so bad that you don't care. The same argument can be made for most of the main cast, they are nothing original and are similar to other characters you would have come across before, but they just lack a personality.

Avoid this show at all costs
Post by yorro (41 posts) See mini bio Level 4
That's why I always read the reviews, check the forums, read the blogs, see the ratings, check the scores, and everything in between. And I never encounter any bad Anime.

If you ask any one in the business, 90% of all Animes are bad, the other 10% is usually the marks the taste of the viewer. So if you watch some random Anime, you will likely encounter shit.
Post by Dawnwalker (1,663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I was probably never gonna watch it anyways...but thanks for warning.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel