well tried to put this on toms wall but...

Topic started by zaldar on Oct. 24, 2013. Last post by sickVisionz 10 months, 1 week ago.
Post by zaldar (1,253 posts) See mini bio Level 15

You all needed to see this anyway. Tom if you want to move from doing watch and learn and go back to WTF did I just watch....you should check this out. Evidently it is a remake of a 70's anime...and yeah....wtf is all I can say...

http://www.crunchyroll.com/ghastly-prince-enma-burning-up

Our page on it - needs work if anyone has lots of time....

http://www.animevice.com/dororon-enma-kun-meeramera/11-6072/

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,244 posts) See mini bio Level 21

That was a great silly show

Post by takashichea (11,875 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@zaldar:

Tom Pinchuk's profile leads to a 404 Error. Just PM him: No_Name_Here or leave a comment on the Vice Pit thread.

@Destinyheroknight: I don't know if tom could deal with the rampant fan service though....

Post by Bigheart711 (3,804 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@zaldar: Ah, He'll be fine. He's handled sleazier fanservice, so it shouldn't bother Tom that much.

...Right?

@Bigheart711 said:

@zaldar: Ah, He'll be fine. He's handled sleazier fanservice, so it shouldn't bother Tom that much.

...Right?

Not if they combined fan service with chibi. Remember Tom hates chibi, too.

Edit:

Wait, is that possible?

Post by Bigheart711 (3,804 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@takashichea:

Oh, dear, this one might be a tough deal for him. O_O
Oh, dear, this one might be a tough deal for him. O_O

Do they add fan service with chibi in this? Didn't in the first episode...the loli nature of the fan service might get him though....it would be interesting to see him try it though...What do you say @no_name_here (sigh can't seem to call out tom...)

@zaldar:

For the @ feature to work, they must have a working profile. Plus, PMing him is strange. To search his name, you start with N instead of typing his whole name. Just type it slowly and wait for Tom's face to pop in the search bar.

Post by sickVisionz (4,261 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I tried watching that because I like silly stuff but couldn't get into it. I think I'd like it better if the subs were more boring. The NISA sub folk added in some really cheesy stuff that makes the jokes cornier than they probably would but if they weren't spiced up.

On top of that, I watch all my anime on TVs that are like 8ft+ away from me and NISA BD subs are so tiny they make my eyes hurt trying to read them. I love the boxes and art books and luckily I buy anime because I saw it, loved it and want to own it (as opposed to wanting to own it to rewatch or do an initial watch) so playback issue are whatever, but I'd hate them if I purchased their shows to watch them. They're literally unwatchable in my house. I'd have to download fansubs just to be able to get subs large enough to read from my couch or bed without causing eye strain.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel