Watching online?

Topic started by Strayed on Dec. 8, 2008. Last post by Axersia 5 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Strayed (38 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I don't know if this type of discussion is allowed or not, and I don't know if it's illegal, so if it is......I'm sorry (please don't ban me! O_O)

Anyways, I have no channels that actually show any anime that I'd like to watch (it's mostly just Naruto....or the occasional DBZ),  so I was just wondering-are there any sites out there that host (for free) shows to watch, with a good selection? I've been watching Casshern on youtube but that's about all I could find concerning stuff I want to see.

Thanks for reading, and I appreciate any responses :)
Post by nevergiveup (199 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Damn I don't know if this is allowed I think I made something similar and it got locked.
Post by BloodRavyne (88 posts) See mini bio Level 7
mod edit: no linking to sites where anime can be downloaded illegally.
Post by Baku_Sensei (464 posts) See mini bio Level 10
If you want Slayers (original tv series, whoo!), try hulu.com. I know they legally host some other series, but I'm not sure which ones.
I will try both of those. Thanks!

I'm happy that this isn't inappropriate for the site. Whew :)
Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
There are legal online sites to view stuff. Funimation has accounts on Hulu and Youtube to watch some of their stuff. I believe ANN has some anime. They just got Kite on there. Crunchyroll has legal anime too if you want to try there.
Post by Zorn (131 posts) See mini bio Level 7
mod edit: no linking to sites where anime can be downloaded illegally.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
www.veoh.com is one of the best the copywrite morons dont go there that much and you can watch things full with high resolution. :)
Post by Axersia (228 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Please only post general video sharing sites (i.e., Youtube, Veoh) or sites that handle their content in a legal manner.

Hulu.com, for example, actually owns the rights to all their content and get paid through ad-revenue. Watching anime on that site helps the industry.
Devilly said:
"www.veoh.com is one of the best the copywrite morons dont go there that much and you can watch things full with high resolution. :)"
That's a good one! Veoh has lots of stuff, and the series I want. Thank you!
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
welcome :)
<---goes to Veoh
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Strayed said:
"Devilly said:
"www.veoh.com is one of the best the copywrite morons dont go there that much and you can watch things full with high resolution. :)"
That's a good one! Veoh has lots of stuff, and the series I want. Thank you!"
msn ;D
Post by Sharp (35 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I'd check out Joost.  They have a lot of really big names there, all legal.  Stuff like Naruto, Bleach, and Death Note.  Also, some stuff you might not have heard of.
Post by GMan (282 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff
Viz is pretty cool with putting their stuff out on 'legal' sites.  I get the not wanting to pay but seems most 'illegal' sites have crappy resolution.  Just support the legal sites.
Post by Neku (198 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Unless it's from Itunes, I hate downloading anime. Streaming it's good though: faster.
Plus, I can't download anime anywhere, I can watch Youtube Videos anywhere.
Post by yorro (41 posts) See mini bio Level 4
So nobody here watches Animes at FULL HD?

Neku
said:
"Unless it's from Itunes, I hate downloading anime. Streaming it's good though: faster.
Plus, I can't download anime anywhere, I can watch Youtube Videos anywhere.
"
I'm sorry for you
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
I use bittorrent, streaming netflix and itunes for all my video needs.
Post by Baku_Sensei (464 posts) See mini bio Level 10
yorro said:
"So nobody here watches Animes at FULL HD?"
I do, generally around 720p.
Post by Axersia (228 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Baku_Sensei said:
"yorro said:
"So nobody here watches Animes at FULL HD?"
I do, generally around 720p."
That isn't full HD, though -- full HD would be 1080p. :P
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel