Top 10 Worst Anime I've Ever Seen

Topic started by Dream on May 26, 2012. Last post by Dream 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,636 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Considering I covered what I found to be the best anime titles I've seen in my ten years of fandom earlier in the year with a video, I planned on pulling this video covering my 10 worst titles at some point when I had the time and motivation to do so. Enjoy!

Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@Dream: Did you actually finish these series?

Post by Bigheart711 (3,918 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I whole heartedly agree with you on everything on that list, Dream (Especially #6 onward). I feel sorry for you now.

@sickVisionz: Yes, I did. I either rented them via Netflix, watched them as part of my Ani-Crap polls or seen them years ago when I was still in high school. Anything I chose to drop for one reason or another isn't included since I only wanted to include titles I completely watched on this countdown.
Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@Dream: I'm always stunned that people will sit down and take the time to watch something they don't like to completion. I can see like a professional anime reviewer doing it for a paycheck, but as a fan why would you choose something you hate over something you might not?

@sickVisionz: To remind myself that as much as I hate popular anime titles like Evangelion or Clannad, there are always worst things that anime has thrown our way.
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Voltage Fighter Gowkaizer would crack your top 3 easily.
@Sonata: I imagine there are plenty of other duds that could be more than capable of cracking my Top 3 if I ever got to them. :P
@Dream: Most of the fighting games that got turned to anime were horrible outside of the Street Fighter stuff.
@Sonata: So I've heard: Art of Fighting, Samurai Shodown, Battle Arena Toshinden, Fatal Fury. A number of these notable ones look like titles from SNK.
@Dream: Art of Fighting was one of the worst in the bunch Watch the video below if you dare lol. 

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,282 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Huh, it seem like I haven't saw all the bad anime yet. Also what the deal, you don't even have MD.Geist. (What its too good for your bad list?) Just kidding, I did like your video :)

Post by Bigheart711 (3,918 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Destinyheroknight: I don't think he's seen MD Geist yet (Correct me if I'm wrong, though). It was on the polls multiple times, but the badder stuff was always picked mostly.

@Bigheart711: Correct. I've yet to see MD Geist. Any occasion I've had it in my polls, another title gets voted.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel