ThunderCats Anime Trailer

Topic started by Undeadpool on April 25, 2011. Last post by sergio 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by ronat1 (127 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@EganTheVile1: hahaha sorry I misunderstood, since english isn´t my natural language I sometimes make mistakes. Now that I read it again I realized what you meant. Well in that case I would say I´d still want to se Snarf in the show, he may be a secondary character created with the mere purpose to give some dramatic relief and comic situation on the original show, but I still have some attachment to him, as he used to be my favorite character and all the memorable things I can still recall from the show are related to him. But since these is a remake, if he doesn´t fit in the new version, well, there´s nothing to do, I rather prefer a better show that keeping unnecessary characters.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ronat1:  My favorite Snarf moment was in Robot Chicken when he was killed, stuffed and placed on a shelf LOL
@EganTheVile1: I remember a chapter were he had to save the thundercats, that one was great... but I wish you could hear his voice in spanish doub, that was the best of him, it sounded so creepy that I couldn´t help laughing whenever I heard it.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ronat1: I am so going to track down a spanish dub snarf clip now, I have to know what you are talking about, and I speak some spanish so at least I'll understand wtf he's saying some of the time!
@EganTheVile1: dont worry, just wait till he shouts LEONOO!! thats hilarious.
Post by Knitai (10 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I'm interested to see how this version turns out. I loved the campy-ness of the original series. (Honestly, it's hilarious if you've got the show on but don't look at the screen. Some of the dialogue was innuendo city! ^-^)
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

THUNDER!  THUNDA!!!! THUNDAAAAAAA!!!!!
Post by Kou_Leifoh (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Did anybody first watched the original Thundercats in the late 90s' on Toonami? 

I remember my older brother paid 50$ for a hooded sweater that has the Thundercats logo on it.
Post by sergio (84 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Good video cant wait until the anime comes out i make me happy because they still remember the clasics animes
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel