ThunderCats Anime Trailer

Topic started by Undeadpool on April 25, 2011. Last post by sergio 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ryanwho said:

" They wrote Panthro out of the script. lol, racist ass Japan. "

He just looks a little different he's on the right of this promo image and was in the trailer too
Post by DocHaus (931 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Am I a bad person for saying that the majority of my Thundercats knowledge comes from various Robot Chicken sketches?
Post by Karkarov (147 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@tehflan said:
" I remember literally nothing about the original Thundercats. Am I a bad person? "
No, but you are one of the luckiest people I have ever heard of on the internet.

I am going to pan this show for not sticking to cannon if their home planet isn't named Wayoutback.
Post by ronat1 (127 posts) See mini bio Level 18
It looks great, I always thought since I was a kid that the original series was kind of bad, but I liked it because I found it fun. This one looks incredibly neat and attractive, I will give it a try when I have some time.

I´m curious of how Snarf looks like that little guy made up the hole series.
@ronat1 said:
" It looks great, I always thought since I was a kid that the original series was kind of bad, but I liked it because I found it fun. This one looks incredibly neat and attractive, I will give it a try when I have some time.

I´m curious of how Snarf looks like that little guy made up the hole series.
"
As far as I know Snarf is the one original character who is not in this, as far as promo images and the trailer have shown anyway.... Though all of Mumm-Ra's henchmen are on display, and I think I spotted Kit and Kat in the trailer, so odds are he will show up
Post by doublezeroduck (16 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Meh
Post by PatVB (20 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I haven't watched this yet, but the odds that Snarf is still is annoying are all of them. All of the odds. Every single one.

Edit: Where the hell is Panthro? Goddamn racist-ass Japs...
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,283 posts) See mini bio Level 21
I'm having a feeling I'm not going to like this 
Post by godlymodly (2 posts) See mini bio Level 4
cool
Post by blaakmawf (59 posts) See mini bio Level 5
There aren't words to express my hatred for Snarf.
Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@DocHaus said:
" Am I a bad person for saying that the majority of my Thundercats knowledge comes from various Robot Chicken sketches? "
No, you're only a bad person if the majority of your current affairs knowledge comes from the Daily Show.  Nothing against the show but no one should be watching it as their primary news source.  

But, back to the topic, are you familiar with The Silverhawks?  
Post by PhatSeeJay (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3
I'm not too big on this project, but I can't deny having goosebumps for the Thunder.
Post by adoggz (210 posts) See mini bio Level 11
oh my god.

they made cheetara even hotter.
Post by ComradeCrash (152 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I totally want to see this! ...But first I want to see if I can find my old videos of the original Thundercats.
Post by kalmis (1 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Sure, that looks decent
@blaakmawf: OMG someone else who remembers Silverhawks! I had all the action figures as a kid and went as Copper Kid once for halloween
@blaakmawf: he was annoying, but the other characters were cheesy and clumsy, but probably he was in fact someone meant to be hated. For me he had this, I don´t know how to explain it, "thing" that also other stupid characters have, that makes them good BECAUSE they are so annoying. The same happened to me when I was younger with Dora the explorer, yes, Dora, I know, but I used to really enjoy watching the show accompanying my little sister, just because I found it so ridiculous, that I ended up being good.
@ronat1:  I think, however reboots of 80's series have proven superior to the original in many cases such as G.I. Joe Resolute, which actually geared itself towards the age the original fans would be at the time of it's release and thus a TV-MA G.I. Joe was born, and even shows geared towards kids now are more mature, like TF Prime, SW Clone Wars, GI Joe Renegades, and so on. I think the 80's and decades prior really sold the intelligence of the children watching the cartoons very short, and we see that less and less now.
Snarf is not in this as far as I know, and since he was the Jar Jar of Thundercats I hope it stays that way.
I'll give this one a chance. I liked Thundercats as a kid (mainly the Marvel comics) and will neither build this up or tear it down prior to actually watching it
@EganTheVile1: Yeah, I hope he stays the same also, If not it would be betraying himself. I´m sure many like you enjoyed the original series, its a thing of taste. I also watched it, but never thought it was extraordinary, I just found it funny but never extraordinary, and that is, as I said, just a matter of taste. I hope this newer version shows up to be incredible.
@ronat1:  Actually what I was saying is that I hope Snarf is not in this series LOL
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel