The most frightnening animes (as in horrible) i ever saw

Topic started by jewl122 on March 16, 2011. Last post by MarioRedfield 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Oh? It seems I have made a mistake

he is the second black ranger
He also voices Renton, Sasori, and SANADA YUKIMURA
Post by Dream (7,476 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis:  Who is also well-known for having voiced Vash from Trigun, Kiba from Wolf's Rain and as of recently, Izaya from Durarara!
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,720 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I still like the Japanese original much more than any dubbing, you simply cant translate the emotion the orginal Seiyuus put into their characters, I heared TTGL dubbing and was like if somebody was barfing in my hears...... 

The Mexican translation I used to watch when I was young were awesome compared to the US dubbing
Post by ninjadude853 (464 posts) See mini bio Level 12
You're entitled to your opinion, so i won't say whether or not i agree with you. But i do need to say that Digimon is not a spin off of Pokemon... at all. They have the same basic premise, kids commanding monsters, but are otherwise completely different shows.

EDIT: Oh, and the only anime I've ever outright hated was The Package short in Halo: Legends.
@Kuma_From_Argentina said:
" I still like the Japanese original much more than any dubbing, you simply cant translate the emotion the orginal Seiyuus put into their characters, I heared TTGL dubbing and was like if somebody was barfing in my hears......  The Mexican translation I used to watch when I was young were awesome compared to the US dubbing "
TTGL dub is bad, there is no question asked, Animax Dub is actually fine

Code Geass dub on the other hand is actually quite nice, It's probably the other best approach to code geass. There is no guarantee that the Dub will always be far worse than the original voice
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Kuma_From_Argentina:  
I wanted to like R2 as i really liked season 1 but i think in general R2 was just a big disappointment,  i felt it kinda lost what made the first season really enjoyable. I didn't like the rehashing of some story elements from season 1, and there were scenes i thought were really pointless. I could deal with all stuff that up untill about episode 14 or 15 where everything after that point where things went down hill for me.
@cfatalis said:
" @Kuma_From_Argentina said:
" I still like the Japanese original much more than any dubbing, you simply cant translate the emotion the orginal Seiyuus put into their characters, I heared TTGL dubbing and was like if somebody was barfing in my hears......  The Mexican translation I used to watch when I was young were awesome compared to the US dubbing "
TTGL dub is bad, there is no question asked, Animax Dub is actually fine  Code Geass dub on the other hand is actually quite nice, It's probably the other best approach to code geass. There is no guarantee that the Dub will always be far worse than the original voice "
I'm NOT trying to start an argument here, but i really want to know why you think the TTGL dub is bad.
@ninjadude853: Compared to say the Original? It's bad It just doesn't slot in. I didn't get that pumping feeling from the cast other than Kamina or SImon
@ninjadude853:  I'm not a native speaker of english, so first all the acting seems exactly that, too noticeable that is acting, the guy that does Kamina voice lacks lot of hot blood and also the one that does Simon voice.... 

Is overall crappy..... But the latin american dub haves some Black sheeps like Rurouni Kenshin....
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Simon is done by Yuri Lowenthal.... hot blood king of english VA, well at least when he is doing his Haseo(not ours, the awesome one) voice

SKEEEEIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTHHHHHH
@cfatalis:  I accept the Haseo part, but all the parts of TTGL I watched in english were bland and boring with him as Simon, in the Mexican dub Jesus Barreiro (Pegassus Seiya in the original dub) could do a awesome job, is ashame the mexican aretn dubbing as much as they did before, and what they dub dont reach argentina
@Kuma_From_Argentina:  Well can he do hot blood in english with no mexican accent?

english VA have two option for hot blood
1.JYB
2. Yuri Lowenthal

unfortunately they wrongly put Yuri on Simon instead of JYB, it doesn't fit his grown up persona, it fits his kids persona hough, see Sena Kobayakawa, who might as well be Simon in sports
swtich between them, have Yuri voices Rossiu with his Sasuke voice, there done should be perfect

Japanesse have it easier, they got shit ton of Hot blooded VA, some even broke their mike screaming
Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Voltage Fighter Gowcaiser is still the worst anime I have ever seen. Bad VA Bad Animation Bad Plot.
@Sonata said:
" Voltage Fighter Gowcaiser is still the worst anime I have ever seen. Bad VA Bad Animation Bad Plot. "
Obviously you haven't seen this little piece of shits
-Beauty and warrior
-Space Thunder Kids
-Thunder Prince

You will then somehow think that Nazi ain't that bad if they target those who made these
Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis:  I have heard of them, but in VFG when the fanservice doesn't really get your attention some thing is wrong.
@Sonata: Well they are alot of Fanservice that wouldn't distract your attention , Gowcaiser have a bad character design
Space Thunder Kids  ripped off so many other anime, and is made up of 8 horrible movies which is a rip off on other anime
so we got a rip off, made up of Rip offs

Thunder prince actually make you sick in the first 15 minutes
Don't make me remember of Beauty and warrior
@cfatalis: @Kuma_From_Argentina:   
I see... Well, to each his own.
Post by Falken (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Violence Jack....

Each time I mention it or hear somebody speak about it shivers of fear and disgust run throught my spine...

I've never seen something as awful as that fucking OVA....

It was so awaful I have a gag reflex everytime I remember that god-awful scene....

I'm scarred for life

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Angel Beats, it was just... dumb

Hack/Roots: Hack/Link was good, and after finished Hack/G.U., I tried Roots, but it was horrible

Naruto: Is just everyday getting worse

Star Ocean EX: Seriously, don't watch it.

Post by Neurotic (41 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Yosuga no Sora, Freezing and Rosario + Vampire. Just terrible, all of them.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel