The most annoying characters you've come across in anime

Topic started by MohsinMan99 on April 4, 2011. Last post by ninjadude853 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,244 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@ronat1 said:
" @MohsinMan99:   
Andromeda Shun - I have nothing about gay people but he is just the most annoying characters ever made. 

Ilpalazzo - He´s probably the most stupid guy in excel saga, and thats s lot to say, but at least the other characters are funny, he´s just stupid.

Kokoa - She probably has a mental sickness, her masochist tendencies towards her sister are irrational and always gets on my nerves.  

Afro Samurai - He fights and kills everyone for his stupid headband, even the ones that care about him, he just makes me mad.
"
Agree
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@Destinyheroknight: Now you, too, are on my hit list.
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto:   
@Destinyheroknight: Noted. *Pulls the trigger of a Colt M1911A1 .45, ending Destinyheroknight's first life*
Post by crusader8463 (739 posts) See mini bio Level 9
At a certain point they all started to annoy me for some reason. No matter what show I tried to watch they all got on my nerves for one reason or another. The worst culprits for me though have always been the guys in shows like Chobits who go all crazy every time the girl is naked or comes on to him. The first few times it happens sure, I can believe it, but after the fifth or sixth time you would just stare at her like it was no big deal to flat out not even notice her doing it any more. Yet they always run around screaming like it's the end of the world. 

I also can't stand characters like Naruto that are oblivious to things going on around them. Again, at first I can under stand it, but by season 2453453 and the guy is still oblivious to the same shit over and over again it just drives me nuts.  

I guess I just don't like dumb characters. They always have their stupidity played up to such an extreme that it becomes unbelievable and it always takes me out of the show.
Post by Killroycantkill (70 posts) See mini bio Level 12
For me it's Saki and Nodoka from Saki, JUST FUCKING KISS ALREADY!
Post by Zerakou (4 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Orihime is indeed stupid yes....I dont think shes annoying though.... Ed on the other hand.... Well...  

@Zerakou said:
"

Orihime is indeed stupid yes....I dont think shes annoying though.... Ed on the other hand.... Well...  

"
Lay off of Ed, you bastard! If you wanna rant on someone, rant on THIS person! 
Lady (pfft) Ayeka from 'Tenchi Muyo' 
Lady (pfft) Ayeka from 'Tenchi Muyo' 
Post by ssejllenrad (20 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Shinji Ikari
Shinji Ikari

@ssejllenrad: Shinji and Sasuke I can understand wholly, but WHO THE FUCK IS THE PERSON IN THE MIDDLE!?!?!?!?
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: 
It's Sasuke and Shinji put together, he from Gundam Seed Destiny
I'm alive
@Destinyheroknight: So you are. And I told you're nice wife this.   
Post by ninjadude853 (464 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I F%@!ING HATE THIS PIECE OF $#*&!

But why do I find him annoying? Because they fought him for OVER A YEAR. AND NOTHING HAPPENED. As far as i'm concerned, he's infinitely more annoying than Aizen was. Because Aizen was the Big Bad, you'd expect the Big Bad to last a long time. But THIS PIECE OF $%&* WAS NOT THE BIG BAD. HE WAS JUST A SIDE VILLAIN WHO WOULD. NOT. DIE. And his fight was BORING.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel