The Greatest Thing You Will Ever See... (Today)

Topic started by GodLen on Aug. 29, 2009. Last post by Lunarmoth 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Ladies and Gentlemen, please allow me the honor of introducing you to the 30th Gundam Perfect Mission; the greatest thing you will see today. To summarize, this movie is the condensed version of every major Gundam show, into this one short GAR video. How can I describe this video? Well, picture a children’s storybook where the kids have to help deliver a basket to grandma’s house, but instead of children you have Gundams, and instead of a basket you have a core fighter, and instead of Grandma’s house you have giant asteroids, lasers, explosions, and epic.

The music from the second Gundam film, “Ai Senshi” plays in the background, a nice song that symbolizes Gundam in general. Though I personally would prefer a song without lyrics and lots of guitar, but that’s just me. So we finally get to see all the Gundams working together with modern day animation, there can be no better birthday present than this.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

its.....its.....beautiful LOL
Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
My life was made better by watching this. And I love "Ai Senshi." Of course, it's not "Anime Ja Nai," but what is?
Post by Kiriska (112 posts) See mini bio Level 2
I approve of this video. *_*
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Kiriska said:
"I approve of this video. *_* "

that means so much XD lol
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I'll admit it was a little shiny, but I don't think I did as much of a pants dance as you did Len. ^_^
Post by Jesusama (1 posts) See mini bio Level 1
NEW Gundam Unicorn makes an appearance at 1:21 !!!
Staff
@John_Martone: this is what separates the men from the boys
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
this is so touching...

wipes off tears of joy
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@GodLen: THAT

WAS

BEAUTIFUL EPIC AWESOME ICAN'TPICKONEWORDTODESCRIBEIT!!!

They even had something I've always dreamed of, Wing Zero and the X9900 teaming together to fire their twin buster rifle/satellite cannons at the same time!! I pretty much broke down into a nerdgasm at that part.
This video just made my week go from super awesome to super fucking awesome. An impressive feat considering this week already has my birthday and Fate/Unlimited Codes coming out in it.
Post by ganchan (77 posts) See mini bio Level 1
aaaand I still don't find Gundam particularly interesting.  So does that make me man or boy?
Staff
@ganchan: since you can admit it, it makes you a man
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I must hug whoever posted this thread

sends a cyber hug electronically
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
OWNAAAAAAAAGEEEEEE
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This vid reminds me of the Rider wars vid (concept and comments) but unlike that fan wank vid i think this is awesome.
Post by Zorn (131 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Cool, even though i only recognized two Gundams.
Post by Zeouterlimits (516 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Wow, very well done, transitions and all.
Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Kelleth said:
" This vid reminds me of the Rider wars vid (concept and comments) but unlike that fan wank vid i think this is awesome. "
It probably would have been better if the Rider team-up were a short special like this, instead of how Decade actually plays out.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Niko said:
" @Kelleth said:
" This vid reminds me of the Rider wars vid (concept and comments) but unlike that fan wank vid i think this is awesome. "
It probably would have been better if the Rider team-up were a short special like this, instead of how Decade actually plays out. "
think most fans agree >>
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
yes, it's better if all rider come, but not with a single rider at focus
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel