That one character you'd want to be at your side...

Topic started by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto on Feb. 20, 2011. Last post by TheRedRose 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
If there was one character you'd want to have at you side in the midst of battle (be it ancient times, modern day, or in the far future), who would it be?  

I'd personally have Revy from 'Black Lagoon' at my side.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,298 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Lina Inverse
I would have a blast with her

Second is Luffy
Post by SSJjanemba (2,179 posts) See mini bio Level 11

i would have goku,together we will find a way to beat everyone up!
Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Destinyheroknight:  I like both your choices! 

I'm going to pick two, one male and one female.   
  • Kazuma Kuwabara of Yu Yu Hakusho because the guy never says "I quit".  You can count on him giving everything he has in a fight because his code of honor will allow nothing less.  Besides, he seems like a nice enough guy to hang out with after the scuffles are over.   I'm not too interested in "planet destroyers" but I like a guy I can trust in a good old fashioned street brawl. 

• "Twilight" Sukuza of Outlaw Star.  She's strong and dependable in a fight but also interesting enough to be around in quieter moments.  Not to mention she's pretty easy on the eyes and I like her wry sense of humor.  

@Destinyheroknight said:
" Lina Inverse
I would have a blast with her

Second is Luffy "
Just don't poke at her *coughs a good bit*... "chest" problem, or she'll have your head AND ass on her walls as trophies!
Post by eldiax (130 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Can't go wrong with this guy: 

Sousuke Sagara from Full Metal Panic
 Sousuke Sagara from Full Metal Panic
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Hmmm..this guy: 

I have everything you can ever wish for
I have everything you can ever wish for
Post by OneHelluvaGirl (8 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I would love to have Sebastian at my side in battle. Not just because I *cough* love him *cough* but he's an awesome fighter. He can't die, and I can honestly say I don't know any other man who uses silverware as a weapon ^^ He spears people in the head with deadly accuracy and has awesoe skills, folks! 

Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

2nd choice would be Ichigo....Hollow form ichigo depneding on the situation..
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
seiya pegasus  

Post by jmrwacko (11 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Horo from Spice and Wolf for egregious amounts of fantasy sex.

Else, Colonel Mustang because he's a super badass, and I wouldn't always have to ask people for a lighter.
Post by adoggz (210 posts) See mini bio Level 11
well, just for fighting I'd have goku around. Stupid strong and dumb enough to manipulate easily.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Post by Hibaru (74 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I want that HOT chick from Bleach to be by my side. Rangiku is somehow awesome. She have a good looking hair too.
Rangiku's first appearance
Rangiku's first appearance
Post by Jellofish777 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Mafuyu Oribe from Seikon no Qwaser because she would give me a reason to keep on fighting, and if I ever got dehydrated, she has her soma (breast milk, for those that dont watch the show) to keep me going.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,156 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Ryoko
 Ryoko
@supreme_marvel: As she is in the series/OAVs, or as the winged demon looking like she's going to rape the living HELL out of Tenchi with the assistance of the Miho/Kiyo duo???
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: I think I'd love either one.
@supreme_marvel: (In a Sean Connery-esque accent) But of course you would, wouldn't you?
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: Such a great accent. My accent however is closer to Paul McCartney/John Lennon. Should be a BIG clue towards my accent, anyway.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel