Summer Anime 2013 Trailers

Topic started by takashichea on June 2, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Marshal Victory (2,644 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@takashichea: yeah its on the other link i gave ya . http://hummingbird.me/anime/ghost-in-the-shell-arise-border-1-ghost-pain has good write up an poster to.

Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The summer season has been better than I expected.

Post by takashichea (14,336 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Sonata:

Any recommendations? You got me into Binbogami ga! in summer of 2012

@Marshal Victory:

I'll add them to the table soon, and I'll PM Tom to update the news article for the OVA and the anime series. Thanks for pointing out the missing stuff.

Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@takashichea: I have been enjoying Makai Ouji Devils and Realist, and Blood Lad has been hilarious.

Post by takashichea (14,336 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Sonata:

I'm looking forward to Blood Lad. I always thought Fairy Tail was king of fan service in Shonen anime, but Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyou had more Gainax Bounce than it and clothes ripping off no reason (what was that concept name?). Now, I heard Blood Lad's first episode had more boobs than blood. :)

Post by Marshal Victory (2,644 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@takashichea: Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyou i think whole show set up one joke with son an father. about her... dumplings.

ill agree with Sonata on Blood Lad almost has the feel of what if we had tim burton do anime.. almost. could go with the Anti PC duo of Dogs & Scissors an Special Measures Unit: Stella Girls’ Academy High School’s C3 Club .Politicaly corect crowds already hand wringing over both shows :/

But if i was gona take a educated guess i think you would like Gatchaman Crowds.Its odd in all the right ways.Also happy to help when can an able to with things. Hopen still to be of more help later on.Finaly got 108 games of my hard drive now i have room to do other things.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,705 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Fairy Tail x Rave Crossover Anime Trailer

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel