Suggestions?

Topic started by kratos1010 on May 16, 2009. Last post by Chengy 4 years, 3 months ago.
Post by kratos1010 (78 posts) See mini bio Level 2
I'm in the mood for some romance anime. My favorite in the genre is Toradora, anyone have any suggestions?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Romance? Speed grapher
Post by clovy (16 posts) See mini bio Level 2
shuffle is my favorite romance anime.
Post by ScarletKittie (131 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I'd recommend Emma.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Try Honey & Clover
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@clovy said:
" shuffle is my favorite romance anime. "
Agreed  :) and Karin (Chibby Vampire) is also a good one ^^
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Romance, Let see

Suzuka
Hastsukoi Limited
True Tears
To Heart
To Heart 2
Ai Yori Aoshi
Ai Yori Aoshi ~Enishi~
Ah! My Goddess

Well that what I can think and remember. I also suggest "Ouran High School Host Club".
Post by Sonata (35,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ah Suzuka forgot about that One:)
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
O and cuz i`m able to watch it again Touka Gettan is a great one too :3
@Nerx: I actually went and watched it. Not quite romance, but had some nice love bits. And tons of action.
I saw Shuffle and True Tears. Out of the two, I liked True Tears more, except at the end...he made the wrong choice.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
NO YA HAVE 3 PEOPLE THAT SAY WATCH SHUFFLE!!!!!!
Lol, I didnt say shuffle was bad. I just enjoyed True Tears more.

Any other suggestions?

REC was pretty good, just saw that.
Post by sickVisionz (4,258 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Online Now
@kratos1010: I know I'm late to the party but I'd definitely suggest Nana.  It's my favorite romance ever.  If you don't mind romances that have some hardships or that go bad at times, then White AlbumSchool Days, and Aoi Hana are really good as well.  The guys act more realistic in the situations that they find themselves in than a lot of other shows *excluding Aoi Hana for obvious reasons once you read what it's about*.  All of them are on CrunchyRoll (SD Link, WA Link, AH Link) and you can watch White Album and Aoi Hana for free in at least US (possibly elsewhere but I'm not sure). 

@Agent_Lost said:
" Hastsukoi Limited "
I second this one.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
If you want Romance, Watch Clannad, its the best one out and is actully mainly focusing on the romance aspect and explores deeper than your average romance anime, like what happens after they finally hook up ect. It always annoyed me how anime would end on the first kiss or the confession then you never found out what happens next. Clannad answers all these questions with a great plot, enjoyable characters and many tear jerker moments.

Most of the ones ive seen listed above arent really that great when it comes to the romance aspect, Minus Shuffle i think i saw.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel