Spring 2010 opinion

Topic started by Agent_Lost on April 11, 2010. Last post by Black_Rose 4 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Right now, like must you, I watch most the new series. Since I don’t like doing long text, I just make some quick impression.

Angel Beats: After 2 episodes, the show is “meh” for me.
Arakawa Under the Bridge: OMG, this show is so crazy that I need to watch all of it.
B Gata H Kei: Again, this show is so dumb that I really like. Also, I really like how Yamada is completely crazy.
HEROMAN: For some reason, I feel like I need to watch this show with English dub on Saturday morning.
Ikki Tousen - Xtreme Xecutor: It just more Ikki Tousen.
Kaichou wa Maid-sama: I really like this show and love how there multiple chibi version of the character.
K-ON!!: The second that Yui talk, some of my brain cells die at the moment.
Working!: One word, ponytail. Oh and crazy people with no sense of reality.

I know there more show this season but I don’t care about them.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
So far I've only seen the first episode of Angel Beats (pretty good) and B-H (not so good) but plan to watch others in the near future. 
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Im actully enjoying the majority of this seasons new shows, way better than last seasons, the ones i like the best so far are

Angel Beats
B gata H Kei 
Kaichou wa maid sama
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Angel Beats looks the most promising of the bunch....I liked the 1st episode.
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama! has potential to be great, but the other shows I will not talk about right now (have not seen them yet)
Post by wwfunderaker (485 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Angle beats looks really good and also  Ikki Tousen - Xtreme Xecutor
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Only one episode into Angel Beats. Digging it.
Don't ask me why I'm enjoying the fanservice-y/terrible demon king series, I just am.
Though I'm looking forward to checking out Under the Bridge, Night Raid, and whatever the one is from the Kaiba dude.
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I've only seen one episode of Heroman, and one episode of that Ichiban Demon Lord show, i enjoyed them though i am not sure if i'll continue with them. I really am interested in Night Raid. And i don't think this counts as a Spring Anime, but i started watching and caught up with Durarara!! which i enjoyed alot.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@The_Desert_Tiger:  Yeah, durarara isn't a spring "premiere" show, but its probably my favorite thing running now. Also, I don't think anyone would hold it against you if you dropped the habit on heroman or Ichiban, they're pretty much fluff imo. I'm just apparently in the mood for fluff
Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@wwfunderaker said:

" Angle beats looks really good and also  Ikki Tousen - Xtreme Xecutor.  "

Ikki Tousen is OK right now, it will probably get better later on.
Post by Void_Wizard (735 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I'm starting to like Angel Beats after seeing the 2nd episode. I'm gonna try to watch B Gata sometime.
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
ok, here some more,

Giant Killing: look like the best way to watch this series is marathon styles. 
Mayoi Neko Overrun!: I stop watching after 15 min.
KissxSis: No, just no.
Post by OsakaHugger (52 posts) See mini bio Level 2
What I am watching:
Angel Beats:  To me, it's a little bit like James Bond meets Haruhi, I LOVE the leader and the concept. Could use some more story imo (It's just the opposition shooting at Angel, also the memories of the people bore me a bit. Boohoo, she's had it bad, she's dead now, whine a little harder. 5/5
Rainbow: LOVE THE OP!! First ep was kinda boring (some guys getting f'd in the a by a guard. (kinda literally)) It's good but I'm missing something. 4/5
Maid Sama:  Love it, the concept is kinda too shoujo but the ecchi-style antagonist is win (by which I mean the blond guy) Can't wait for it to develop some mo' 4/5
Durarara!!:  Love it to bits, it's real hardcore, but the new eps seem like a 2nd Season instead of a continuation. 5/5
Ichiban:  I like it, it's serious but not tóó serious, I'd like it more w/o the censores :(  4/5
B Gata H Kei:  It's ok, I like ecchi but a girl who wants to do a guy is just wrong. 3/5
KissxSis: Same as above x2. 3/5
Mayoi Neko:  I don't really get it, a wild cat-girl appeared and the protagonist (the girl who says the opposit all the time) do some stuff. And that's it? 2/5
Working!!:  It's alright, not enough story imo. But it'll commence nonetheless. 3/5
Arikawa: Dropped it, the sudden shots of his eyes annoyed me to bits. 2/5
Hakuouki: Didn't like it, not serious enough for a series like that; Dropped. 2/5

That's it for now.
Post by zyn (74 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Favourites at the moment: Working!! and B Gata H Kei!

K-ON!! seems to have went downhill for me.  Not as funny as the first season.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
So I watched the first couple of episodes of KissxSis and K-on!! 

Kissxsis is not funny, I doubt it'll ever be during its run. K-on!! was disappointing, not quite as funny as the first couple of episodes of the first season, I hope it gets better from here. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel