SPOILERS! AHHH! *flail*

Topic started by oslapedo on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by Amuck 5 years, 9 months ago.
Post by oslapedo (66 posts) See mini bio Level 4
I've only seen the Code Geass episodes that have aired on [as] so far, and avoiding spoilers has been very diffiicult.

Anyone else recall any spoiler woes?

Oh, and please mark all spoilers xD,
Post by yorro (41 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Eureka Seven, some idiot posted a picture of Eureka that has *spoiler*. I was pissed off.
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I'm up-to-date with my anime, so I don't have to worry about these kinds of things, at least not with anime. When it comes to games, however, I have a bad habit of reading up on the stories and characters and spoiling it for myself.

Still, a forum like this could probably use a spoiler tag.

I think I know what you're talking about. Eureka 7 was such a good anime ~

Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Eureka 7 is way passed the statute of limitations by now, though...
Sigue said:
"I'm up-to-date with my anime, so I don't have to worry about these kinds of things, at least not with anime. When it comes to games, however, I have a bad habit of reading up on the stories and characters and spoiling it for myself.

Still, a forum like this could probably use a spoiler tag."

Delayed reaction reply! I agree that a spoiler tag would be very handy so that no one gets spoiled ;_;
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I kinda spoiled Evangelion for myself, thank god i didn't understand anything :P
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I remember while reading Death Note my  friend told me about events relating to L. I don't think I need to explain further. Frankly, I was pissed as heck at her because I only read two or three volumes when she told me.

My friend spoiled me on the FMA manga. It was a huge twist that made it a bit less exciting when it finally came around.

Post by pathogen (16 posts) See mini bio Level 2
[spolier[lelouch is a woman[/spoiler]
Post by yorro (41 posts) See mini bio Level 4
oslapedo said:
"

I think I know what you're talking about. Eureka 7 was such a good anime ~

"
I said someone posted a picture of Eureka having WINGS, major spoiler for me.
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
yorro said:
"Eureka Seven, some idiot posted a picture of Eureka that has *spoiler*. I was pissed off."
xD
Post by Sabata (15 posts) See mini bio Level 2
I remember watching Code Geass and finding out *spoilers* ended up *spoiler*ing *spoilers*.  I was so *spoilers* I pretty much just *spoiler*ed all over the *spoiler* with a *spoiler*.
Post by Neku (198 posts) See mini bio Level 5
One time I was waiting for an episode of a show to be uploaded onto youtube (I don't live in the states) and I read in the comments of like a video asking someone to upload it and at the bottom the comment spoiled it all. I didn't believe him but he was right.
I've had a LOT more video games spoiled for me than Anime though.
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Sigue said:
"I'm up-to-date with my anime, so I don't have to worry about these kinds of things, at least not with anime. When it comes to games, however, I have a bad habit of reading up on the stories and characters and spoiling it for myself.

Still, a forum like this could probably use a spoiler tag."
Yeah it would be a really good idea, I hate marking any thread that would contain spoilers as such, which means I hate marking every thread I make v__v
Post by Devastator (62 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Chun Li
Post by Amuck (943 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I was watching Naruto with my cousin, who reads all the mangas' and she came up to me one day while I was watching and started blurbing all these spoilers to me! I was so mad -_- I now know like... almost everything thats going to happen in that series...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel