Spice and Wolf English Dub options.

Topic started by Schwindelmagier on May 23, 2009. Last post by Dream 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Schwindelmagier (314 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Okay, so last night, er this morning Funimation announced that they have the license for the Spice and Wolf anime which raises the question as to which voices actors/actresses you think they got to play each role of the characters in the story and which do you think would and should be the best to suit their respectable roles. Discuss!
Post by Dream (8,274 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
I can imagine Laura Bailey being able to voice Nora the shepherdess from the second half of the series since she has been able to voice lovable-sounding characters in past roles like Sana from Kodocha and Tohru from Fruits Basket.

For the main roles, I think Caitlin Glass could be voicing Horo from being able to voice independent female characters like Haruhi from Ouran Host Club and Winry from Full Metal Alchemist. As for Lawrence, I'm thinking it could be either Travis Willingham or Eric Vale. Travis proved capable of voicing in an unconventional title like Mushi-shi, so an anime like Spice and Wolf would be right up his alley. Eric Vale's been capable of voicing young male roles of a wide range of personalities like Ryusuke from BECK and Yuki from Fruits Basket and Lawrence would fit that mold for Eric.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel