Some intresting one piece information

Topic started by GodLen on Jan. 9, 2010. Last post by Sreenivas 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff
Reader: Nice to meet you Oda-sensei, I have a question. If One Piece was set in the real world, which countries would the nine Strawhats come from? (Pen Name:  MICHALE JACKSONS' BROTHER)

Oda: Well. I'll just put what fits with the character's image.

Luffy: Brazil
Zoro: Japan
Nami: Sweden
Usopp: Africa
Sanji: France
Chopper: Canada
Robin: Russia
Franky: USA
Brook: Austria
Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I think the biggest surprise is Oda believing Africa is a country.
Post by Baku_Sensei (464 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I wonder what jobs they would all take in our world, aside from piracy. I know Sanji would be a cook, and Robin would either be a librarian or archeologist, but other than that...
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Baku_Sensei said:
" I wonder what jobs they would all take in our world, aside from piracy. I know Sanji would be a cook, and Robin would either be a librarian or archeologist, but other than that... "
Some one ask him that.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Niko: Bwahahaha!
Post by Konanda (796 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Man, the anthropomorphic reindeer have been really annoying recently, strutting around the Arctic. We never should have given them the right to vote. Also this makes me want to see Funimation integrate having Tony Tony Chopper ending every sentance with an eh? as an in-joke. Plus the more false stereotypes about Canada spread to the U.S. leads to more awesome television like this.  

Ah I miss that segment on This Hour Has 22 Minutes.

Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff
@Konanda: that's the greatest thing i've seen this hour, i need to use this during vice tv
Post by Konanda (796 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@GodLen:
I tried to find a video in the CBC archives of President Bush's first visit to Canada where he acknowledges being tripped up by Rick Mercer but alas to no avail but if you look in the Whitehouse archives and do a search for poutine (you have to hand it to Quebecers they know how to make some delicious very unhealthy foods) you will find it. 
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
i think chopper should be russian lol
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,649 posts) See mini bio Level 25
That's funny. I would of thought that Robin would be more Brazilian.
Post by Sreenivas (41 posts) See mini bio Level 10

And what would Blackbeard be??

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel