So the Fall season is underway!

Topic started by GunslingerPanda on Oct. 2, 2011. Last post by The_Desert_Tiger 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by GunslingerPanda (14 posts) See mini bio Level 7

What's everyone watching this season? I just watched the first ep of Fate/Zero, not brilliant but there's potential there for the rest of the series. HunterxHunter is on it's way through my intertubes right now too. I'll probably be watching Shakugan no Shana III purely because I watched the first two series, although they were a bit shit. Guilty Crown is looking awesome too, and Un-Go sounds pretty amazing.

And we can't forget P4A in a week or so. Gonna be a pretty good season!

Post by DougCL (5 posts) See mini bio Level 9

im definitely checking out Working!! season 2, and Mirai Nikki. i will probably be skipping Persona 4 until i beat the game, because spoilers. the rest, im going to watch some first episodes and see what clicks.

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

The culprit of the game is ****** and the bad guy is *******, hehe, not really spoiling

Post by DougCL (5 posts) See mini bio Level 9

oh dont you dare.

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yeah, it was Nanako, she was the gamemaster behind all that is happening (not really, just kidding)

DAT SCENE with Nanako and the knife and the blood! Kidding.

On a whim I checked out C3 and it's not terrible. Pretty cliche but CUTE LOLI!

Post by DocHaus (922 posts) See mini bio Level 18

@GunslingerPanda: C3 is horrible, Maji Koi is not bad (so far), and I have not gotten to the others yet.

@DocHaus said:

@GunslingerPanda: C3 is horrible, Maji Koi is not bad (so far), and I have not gotten to the others yet.

Ah good, Maji Koi is sat on my hard drive waiting for me.

I watched Horizon today. That shit is terrible, it was like twenty minutes of running across rooftops throwing swords in the air.

Post by colorbrandon (30 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DocHaus said:

It hurts to watch Maji Koi since i've played so much of the visual novel (even the teacher route).

Looking forward to:

Last exile, Un-Go, Horizon, Ben-To, and of course Fate/Zero

Post by sickVisionz (4,220 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Just Working 2 right now. I took a clue from Sotyfan and I basically spend each season catching up on shows I wanted to watch in the previous seasons. Working was a favorite of mine so I knew I'd watch that as it came out. I'm continuing with Bleach, and eventually Naruto once the fillers end or someone tells me there's a cool fight to be seen. Eventually though I plan on watching Shana 3, Fate Zero, Guilty Crown, You and Me, Squid Girl S2, and Chihayafuru.

@GunslingerPanda said:

I'll probably be watching Shakugan no Shana III purely because I watched the first two series, although they were a bit shit.

Wow, both of those are 20+ episodes aren't they? If you thought they were shit I'm surprised you got more than a few episodes deep into season 1, let alone finish it, move on to season two, finish it even though it's shit, and plan on watching the third. Masochist much?

Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I'm currently watching the Hunter x Hunter anime as well as the Persona 4 anime. I also want to check out Gundam AGE.

Post by rubberluffy (566 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@The_Desert_Tiger said:

I'm currently watching the Hunter x Hunter anime as well as the Persona 4 anime. I also want to check out Gundam AGE.

I didn't like the ending theme for HxH at first but now I really like it. Opening isn't nearly as good as the old anime's first, though. Pleased with first 2 episodes, though. Killua should show up next one, I hope.

@rubberluffy: Seems like most people prefer the old opening. I never watched/read Hunter X Hunter back in the day so i don't have the nostalgia of the old opening. I think i like the openings about the same.

@The_Desert_Tiger said:

@rubberluffy: Seems like most people prefer the old opening. I never watched/read Hunter X Hunter back in the day so i don't have the nostalgia of the old opening. I think i like the openings about the same.

I don't really like any of the old HxH openings except the first. It had a nice animation and it was a nice song. New one is kinda generic but not bad. So are you new to HxH completely, then?

@rubberluffy: I've been aware of the manga/anime for a long time just never checked it out. My Sister is a big fan of it though so i have seen/heard bits and pieces of the story. However, since seeing the first episode of the new anime i have managed to read the first volume of the manga.

@The_Desert_Tiger said:

@rubberluffy: I've been aware of the manga/anime for a long time just never checked it out. My Sister is a big fan of it though so i have seen/heard bits and pieces of the story. However, since seeing the first episode of the new anime i have managed to read the first volume of the manga.

It is definitely one of my favorites. I just hope this new series is actually planned to go past where the older OVAs left off. Around that time story-wise is when Togashi started to get sick more frequently and there are whole clusters of released chapters that look like they were rough drafts. Kinda hard to tell what was going on sometimes.

@rubberluffy: I would think/hope that the new anime would be able to cover more material. I did skim through a few of the later chapters and yeah, they looked pretty rough. However, even with Togashi getting sick all the time HxH still remains to be pretty popular which is nice to see.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel