So animevice..

Topic started by Elfenlied1012 on July 22, 2012. Last post by Elfenlied1012 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15

what should I review next?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,277 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Hmm, what about Digimon Tamers

@Destinyheroknight: Wierdly enough i kinda considered that purely because I stopped watching cartoons when that came out and I hear its actually quiet good.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,277 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Elfenlied1012:

Yeah, it is pretty good

Wish they release it on DVD

Post by sickVisionz (4,288 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Aoi Hana, Real Drive, Trapeze/Welcome to Irabu's Office, or Kaiba. I'd say Beast Player Erin but it's super long.

@sickVisionz: Did F not do a review of Aoi Hana? I could a sworn she watched it. I'm not (M here) a big yuri fan I watched a lot of it do to being close friends of F but I never got into it, always seemed way too cheesy and poorly produced, but thats probably because the audience for it is so small. The rest I've never heard of mind giving me a sentience or two on each to give me an idea?

Post by cynically_happy (115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

An anime

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Actually I wouldnt mine seeing some reviews of the Spring 2012 animes.
Post by DocHaus (931 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@Elfenlied1012 said:

what should I review next?

A sandwich I made. There was turkey from an Oscar Mayer plastic container, Richfood-brand sliced swiss cheese, lettuce, sliced mushrooms, onions and topped off with some amazing Ba-Tampte mustard. The bread slices came from this 9-grain loaf of Great Harvest I found on sale at a local supermarket. That should get you started.

@DocHaus:.mhmmm....Send me that sandwich and I will review the sh*t out of it I promise.

@Sonata: I'm actually doing Upotte right now, dont ask me how I went down that road I dont know either, to be honest I mostly just watch things at random, hell I dont even know whats coming out right now aside from Yuru yuri 2 which I am watching as it comes out and Sword art which being a knock off of .hack I look forward to watching it when its finished.

Also side note anyone else notice the character search engine is janky as hell? hopefully they will fix that...at some point...

Post by Petiew (244 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Destinyheroknight said:

Hmm, what about Digimon Tamers

This. It's a good series.
Post by sickVisionz (4,288 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@Elfenlied1012: I didn't see it on your profile. I'm not sure who "F" is. As for the other shows...

Real Drive is by the Ghost in the Shell guy. The techy part is that a recently made computer system that's like a virtual world combined with augmented reality but there some kinks in it. The actual show is a girl who befriends this old dude whose like a super genius scientist and co-creator of the computer system and starts assisting him in the cases he gets to fix glitches in the system. The tech stuff is there, but it's mostly just to facilitate their friendship and character interactions.

Trapeze/Welcome to Irabu's Office is a super trippy show by the guy who directed Tsuritama. It's about this crazy psychologist who helps people solve their problems. It's pretty funny with a bit of heart and the art style is like a mix of Who Framed Roger Rabbit, the art collage monsters from Madoka, and the Adult Swim show Tome Goes to the Mayor.

Kaiba is a show by Madhouse about a world where rich people can transfer their minds to other bodies and this one group's efforts to take down the system of violence and corruption that's spread around it. The art style is super trippy and almost look like a kids show, but the story is pretty mature and the animation is really good despite the simpleness of the art.

Erin is by Production IG (or Madhouse... my memory is foggy) and it takes place over like 15 years of this girls life. She has a natural ability to command these big flying wolf type animals, but basically everyone else in the world only knows how to domesticate them to the point that they can't even fly and are kinda just dumb and lazy creatures that couldn't survive on their own in the wild. The story is basically the ups and downs of her life as she discovers who she is and her place in the world.

@sickVisionz: My account use to be shared by two separate users (was suppose to be for one review but it just kinda stuck) The users were M, me the original, and a girl named F. Simple and dumb code names but it was just suppose to be temporary, However F stopped going on a long time ago, but a bunch of her reviews are still up.

Erin was actually under consideration and the other ones sound up there in terms of stuff I'm willing to do. So yeah all your considerations are probably going to be addressed. I'm almost done with upotte anyways.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel