Slayer's Next, Episode : "For the Love left behind"

Topic started by Shizomania1 on June 26, 2013. Last post by DocHaus 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Shizomania1 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Hello dear AnimeVice User :)

My Name is Johannes (John). A little longer Time ago i logged here often in, with Facebook. But this login-possibility is disabled or defective, it dont works for me anymore. And now, after several Weeks i received my Activation Link xD...after several WEEKS xD!.

But so what.. enough from ME. I'm searching a Episode from the Anime "Slayer's Next". The Episode is called "For the Love left behind". All what i know is, that a Spiderwoman appears in this Episode.

My Question would be : Have anybody here a Link for me, so that i can watch or download this Episode?

I promiss i was searching for more than 4 Months, before i'm askinh here now Oo...

Friendly Greetings

Johannes (John)

P.s. If You want You can call me Jojo, that's my Nickname for Friends

Post by kageyame (27 posts) See mini bio Level 4

You name of the episode is a little off, the correct name is "Staying Behind For the Sake of Love!", and no there's no spider woman in that episode.

I don't know the police for posting links, but if you search for Slayers Next episode 5 you should find quite easily, both online and for download.

Att.

Post by DocHaus (936 posts) See mini bio Level 18

@Shizomania1: If you can watch through Hulu, try this link.

Otherwise, use the google.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel