should ulquiorra and orihime be a couple

Topic started by vampiregurl4 on July 27, 2009. Last post by CrystalChaos 5 years ago.
Post by vampiregurl4 (7 posts) See mini bio Level 2
i am just bored and well there are lots of arguments , when  orihime and ulquiorra should be a couple or not. i think they are cute as a couple well tell me about what you think please.  YES or NO 

Post by Lan (621 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Just because this is a blog post does not mean it has to go in the off-topic thread. Please place your posts in the appropriate thread. If you want to talk about anime couples then post in the anime thread. Another example: Your opinion on vampire manga in the manga thread. Things like your family vacation or new found love for chocolate cherry ice cream belong in the off-topic thread.
Post by CrystalChaos (39 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Yeah they should be a couple! ulquiorra and orihime belong together!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel