Should I include hentai titles as options for my Ani-Crap Reviews?

Topic started by Dream on July 26, 2013. Last post by Bigheart711 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Dream (7,097 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Yes
  • No
Post by Dream (7,097 posts) See mini bio Level 20

This is something I've been pondering lately since I have been wanting to add some extra "flavoring" to my offerings of trash that I have for my Ani-Crap Reviews. I've covered a good number of the infamous non-hentai offerings that come from anime and I've been wanting to expand a bit on what I could potentially rip apart since there are only so many ways I can rip apart an ecchi title, ultra-violent older title or bad anime adaptation of a video game series. I do realize that Vice has rules against posting nudity and graphic sexual imagery, so I will obviously be careful with what pictures I use to accompany my reviews and any that have such imagery will be censored when I post them.

Vote in the poll above and offer up your thoughts on whether or not I should cover hentai.

Post by takashichea (10,629 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

I'm always embarrassed when talking about hentai. I feel comfortable when other people talking about it. Then, I'll join in. Not that I enjoy hentai. I do "browse" a bit and plus, wiki editing with Sonata, ShadowKnight508, and BigHeart711 on hentai stuff was kind of fun.

Edit:

Go for it!

Post by Acura_Max (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Where's the option for "FUCK YEAH?"

Post by Sonata (35,105 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Hentai anime is a different animal than regular anime series. When I review a Hentai title story isn't the main thing I look for. However if it does have a slightly interesting plot it would be the icing on the cake so to speak.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,668 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Since there's a good number of hentai that has a completely nonsensical plot, I think you should go for it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel