Shana from Shakugan no Shana or Louise from Zero no Tsukaima?

Topic started by ronat1 on Nov. 13, 2010. Last post by sickVisionz 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by ronat1 (127 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Between this two anime girls of similar personality (and same Seiyu, Rie Kugimiya) which one do you think is better in every way? 
My personal choice would be Shana, just because I find her cuter :P 

Post by adoggz (210 posts) See mini bio Level 11
sword > no sword

also no sword has a boyfriend i dislike.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
^^ I think Saito is a total badass. 
That being said, i hate all Tsundere types but out of the two i Prefer shana.
Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Actually, I prefer one missing from your list.  Taiga Aisaka of Toradora.  Similar in appearance to both Shana and Louise and incidentally also (I just looked this up since I didn't know) performed by the same voice actress as those two characters, Rei Kugimiya.   You might also add Nagi from Hayate the Combat Butler to the list, although she looks a bit different, her personality is spot-on similar to Louise's and she's another of Rei's characters.
Post by sickVisionz (4,294 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Shana wins in being badass, but if I was her age I wouldn't hang out with her since she's usually pretty bitchy and when she's not she's super cold towards everyone.  Louise is bitchy as well, but a few times per session she's in a bed with the boy from her series putting the moves on her.  Her putting makes her better to hang out with.

Nagi > all though.  She's super cute and she's a super nerd.  She'd be a cool little sister to have.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel