sakumo's sucide

Topic started by maria137b on May 3, 2009. Last post by maria137b 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by maria137b (1 posts) See mini bio Level 4
*flashback*
It was a normal fall day as Hatake Kakashi walked down the trail from his training area to his home.
'A normal day' the young prodigy thought, 'Rin persists in obsessing over me, Obito is late, and I'm one step closer to mastering Chidori.' A smirk crept over the masked face of the chuninn (he hasn't been promoted yet.) of the thought of the look on his teamates faces' as he revealed his secret technique to them. The Smirk quickly faded though as the thought coming home to his father sank into his mind. The elder Hatake had been acting rather strange lately, and Kakashi knew why. Yet the prodigy ingnored the truth, and stepped into the threshold of his home.

"Otou-sama, I'm home!" He called.
"Ahh good Kakashi, come here I have something to tell you." The deep voice of his father boomed.
Every muscle tensed in the young nins body. His father rarely called for him, especialy after that last mission. Sakumo only asked for his son when Kakashi was in trouble.
"H-hai Otou-sama, nani doukashita no?" He asked with a quiver in his voice as he entered the sunroom where his father was sitting.
"Iie," Sakumo said, a light chuckle in his voice, "no you're not in trouble." A sigh of relief overcame Kakashi as he heard his fathers' words.
"Think of it as an early bitrhday present. You are old enough to handle it, plus you know how to use it. Happy Birthday my son." The elder nin said with a smile as he handed the gift to his son. Kakashis' eyes lit up with a glint that was like a kid getting $100 to his favorite candy shop for chirstmas. He nearly jumped for joy.

"Ohh but Kakashi," Sakumo said, voice suddenly growing dark,"The White Fang comes with a price." In the blink of an eye Kakashi was up against the wall a kunai at his throat. He looked into his fathers' dark gray-blue stromy eyes.
"Otou-sama..." Kakashi manged to squeak out.
"Kakashi, I do not want you to make the same mistake I did. Finish your mission at all costs; your commrads can take care of themselves." And with that Sakumo made some hand signs, pinning Kakashi to the wall with a genjustu that didn't allow him to move or close his eyes. The older nin took a katana from the wall and pionted it to his heart.

"Ohh but Kakashi," Sakumo said, voice suddenly growing dark,"The White Fang comes with a price." In the blink of an eye Kakashi was up against the wall a kunai at his throat. He looked into his fathers' dark gray-blue stromy eyes.
"Otou-sama..." Kakashi manged to squeak out.
"Kakashi, I do not want you to make the same mistake I did. Finish your mission at all costs; your commrads can take care of themselves." And with that Sakumo made some hand signs, pinning Kakashi to the wall with a genjustu that didn't allow him to move or close his eyes. The older nin took a katana from the wall and pionted it to his heart.

His final words were, "Boku no aishii..." The silver tint of the sword turned red with blood.
"Otou-sama, aishimasu, itsumo, itsumo" Kakashi cried out.
*back to present*
The secene played in Kakashi's mind as he stood over the Konoha Memorial stone reading the four names that meant so much: Yondaime, Rin, Uchiha Obito, and of course Sakumo Hatake.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel