Persona 4 anime on the way!

Topic started by eldiax on April 11, 2011. Last post by MohsinMan99 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by eldiax (130 posts) See mini bio Level 14
So, the countdown timer on  http://www.mayonaka-tv.jp/ finished today, and revealed that the new Persona related project is in fact an anime. So, how many people here are excited for this? How many of you even know what Persona is?

I'm skeptically excited for this, if it turns out to be more interesting than the Persona 3 anime Trinity Soul (which wasn't really that good btw), I'll be all over it. From the video it seems that the characters in the anime will be from the game.
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
If it turns out like Disgaea did, then I'll be pissed.ever so slightly.
Post by Lemegeton300 (300 posts) See mini bio Level 10
if Trinity Soul didnt suck this would be bigger news. here is hoping they get it right this time
Post by Bigheart711 (3,912 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Lemegeton300 said:
" if Trinity Soul didnt suck this would be bigger news. here is hoping they get it right this time "
Same here! I'm pretty excited about this, though. Also, I saw news of this at GB firsthand and most of 'em are excited as hell about it. No bull-bird.
Post by Hibaru (74 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Nothing much to say here. Hopefully for a great motion and such. But I kinda excited for this Anime though.
Post by dscythe911 (6 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Persona 4 is one of my favorite games of all time out of Japan. I  need to make a page for the anime when I get the chance. Hopefully, Naoto will be the romantic interest.
Post by Voxel (179 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I'm very excited for this. Hopefully they do an English dub with all the voice actors from the English version of the game, otherwise it will suck pretty bad.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
This has gotta be the best thing to ever happen to Persona...I hope they use characters from the game as heroes this time though...
Persona 4 is my favorite game on the PS2 and an anime would be real cool...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel