Overrated animes

Topic started by Black_Rose on Dec. 7, 2008. Last post by Iju 1 week, 2 days ago.
Post by Jgames (307 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Sword art online. After finishing part 1 of sword art online, I thought that all the hype for it was real, than I found out there was more. If they would had simply stop after kirito woke up, than I might had been okay with the series, but instead they try to milk the hell out of it.

Deathnote. While the concept and execution was great, it started to flop after the second part. Light was a douche bag. Most of the characters were boring, even Light. I get it Light, you smart but somehow got deceived by a simple book switcheroo.

Post by Iju (144 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jgames said:

Sword art online. After finishing part 1 of sword art online, I thought that all the hype for it was real, than I found out there was more. If they would had simply stop after kirito woke up, than I might had been okay with the series, but instead they try to milk the hell out of it.

Deathnote. While the concept and execution was great, it started to flop after the second part. Light was a douche bag. Most of the characters were boring, even Light. I get it Light, you smart but somehow got deceived by a simple book switcheroo.

hm.....i can agree somewhat on DN but sao???? i haven't seen it be mainstream, really. if so, not nearly as the colossal success as AOT.

which, by the way, is #1 on the overrated list of now.

(i really liked the first part of SAO tho....the acrinad [or whatever the heck it was called] part...not so well)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel