Ouran High School Host Club

Topic started by jewl122 on March 9, 2011. Last post by DocHaus 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by jewl122 (326 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I just started the show, And I love it, it's so funny. At first I found it kind of awkard.  What I mean is when those two twins looked like they were about to liplock with each other.... I (and other people) thought they were gay.  
At first I thought it was some cheap anime when Haruhi's voice sounded like a girl, which made me mad and especially when Haruhi was searchin for his (her) wallet and then Tamaki jumped in. It actually surprised me, since he seemed like a pain in the ass.  I know this may seem pathetic but, I felt some emotion. (Wow I can't believe I just said that.) But anyways, in that scene the way Haruhi looked at him, of course you know what I thought, 

Haruhi: staring at the dude 
Me: I this show for...... 

But then later on in the episode they revealed that "he" was a "she". And THAT made me feel so much comfortable. But one thing still bothered me... 
Those twins...like that's abnormal. Two brothers looking like they were about to fu- 
Anyways, I still found it a good show, but that is only my 1ST episode and I have more to watch. I'll try to review each episode I watch. 
(MAYBE I SAID MAYBE). 

Good buy, 'til next time!
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Ouran HHC is one of my favourite animes :D I just cant get enough of Tamaki XD lol  
 I kinda find the twins thing a bit awkward too O_o
But all in all its a comedy-packed anime which will crack you up in every episode :D 

(lol XD naaa it doesnt seem pathetic XDD you could say I kinda felt some emotion when Tamaki helped Haruhi find the wallet too  :P)
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I LOVE HHC LOL  the twins are my favorite, there yoai moments get better and better as the anime goes on xD but i like the main character the most even though she looks cuter as a boy xD
Post by jewl122 (326 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@UsachanMaN:
Yeah, 
I think they like to commit "twincest" 
get it? Incest. twINCEST. 

Post by thekokapelli (98 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I really don't think the issue is that they might be gay, it really should be that they're siblings.  But I can assure you they're faking it. 
Post by Falken (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I love Ouran! Banzai Honey-Senpai!!!! Kill'em all!

Post by DCypher (117 posts) See mini bio Level 15

... but it's impossible to watch, nothing MAKES SENSE! >_<

Post by Neurotic (41 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I always have the hardest time explaining Ouran without making it sound really weird. I love it though.

@DCypher: Making sense is overrated :P You ever watch Nichijou or Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei? Nothing in those shows makes any sense at all and it is glorious.

Post by DocHaus (931 posts) See mini bio Level 18

@jewl122: As far as shoujo stories go I found Ouran to be pretty amusing at times, but good luck finding the manga anywhere now.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel