New Anime Update: Girl Lovin'!

Topic started by gia on March 17, 2009. Last post by Kuro 5 years, 5 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Fushigi Yugi - Genbu Kaiden Vol 1
Fushigi Yugi - Genbu Kaiden Vol 1
It's new anime announcement season in Japan, apparently-- two new titles green-lit and a third delayed, and that's just since the two I posted last night.

Sasameki Koto – This girls love series, based on the manga by Takashi Ikeda, revolves around a pair of best friends. Sumika, a tomboy, is in love with Ushio, who only loves cutesy girls...leaving poor Sumika to sit and watch while Ushio falls in and out of love with various other girls. Ouch.

Kampfer – A light novel series by Maburaho's Toshihiko Tsukiji, Kampfer revolves around a boy who wakes up one morning as a girl. He's then drafted into a series of battles with other girls.

Finally, bad news for Fushigi Yugi fans: Genbu Kaiden's planned return for 2009 has been pushed back to 2010. (Note; my bad, this was the manga, not the anime. The news still stands, though.)

Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I just bought Genbu Kaiden vol 7 yesterday. Though, Im not terrible heart broken by this. It's eh. Fushigi Yuugi is all eh. Yuu Watase is mostly Ehh.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel