new 2 anime , i like romances like toradora wat would yousuggest?

Topic started by blizz07 on Sept. 7, 2010. Last post by sickVisionz 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by blizz07 (7 posts) See mini bio Level 6
can you help me out ? what would you suggest ?
i love crying parts and i had watched most of them i'm running out of anime to watch :(
i already watched tora dora clannad angel beats school rumble kaichouwa maid sama
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@blizz07:   I have a ton of romances on my " Animes I have watched" list if you would like to check it out.

Some highlights from the list:

Another great romance show that I have heard of is Honey and Clover.
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I am currently reading the Clannad manga...I don't know much about the anime (have not watched it), but I would recommend it for you to try (I have heard that the show is pretty good).
Post by JonathanMoore (82 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Probably Love Hina, it being one of the most popular.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
1. Clannad
2.love hina
3. Air
4.Chobits
5.Shuffle
Post by macker33 (528 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Seriously,if you liked toradora you have got to watch welcome to the NHK,seriously,youll thank me for it
Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Whenever someone wants romance I always suggest Nana.
Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Eureka & Renton
 Eureka & Renton
I'm a bit late to this thread, but Eureka Seven (one of my personal all-time favs) is two parts love story and one part giant robot action.  Very emotionally driven story and characters.  I teared up on numerous occasions during the show.

If you want something a funnier, then I suggest School Rumble, although as I described in my review blogs,...  [spoiler]

EDIT: Oh, wait I see you mentioned School Rumble already.  My bad.
Its my first time to participate a forum and i appreciate all your replies :D hehehe tahnks ... sorry for being demanding :]
Just finished love hina,you might like that,its not super funny but its funny enough.
Post by Gaff (213 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@macker33: God, I hate being that guy but... the manga is better! :P 

Back on topic!
  • Maria-sama ga miteru: The show they said could never get licensed for the West! Shoujo-ai overtones + catholic school girls + a thick layer of drama = WIN!
  • Amagami SS: Gorgeous character design + awesome voice acting + "OH CHRIST I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY WENT THERE!" weird kissing fetishes = WIN! Spoilers: The back of the knee and belly button have been covered.
  • His and Her Circumstances: From the minds that brought you Evangelion = WIN!
  • Kannagi: A more grounded take on the Ah / Oh My Goddess!! premise. Also, best karaoke episode. Ever.
  • Futakoi Alternative: A series that time forgot (hmmm, that's a nice blog title. Or a good candidate for wiki work). Good art design, compelling characters and great story telling!
@Gaff: worked out for him in the end so he wont complain
i already watched love hina but im about to watch it again .. i watched it when i was about grade 4 or grade 5 ? in present im a 4th year hs student so it was a long ago ... i laugh out loud when watching it :DD
is manga different from the series we watch ?
Post by BustedAngel (21 posts) See mini bio Level 13
You say that you have seeen Clanad and Angel Beats! so watch the rest by Key like Kanon (2006) and Air
Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24
You might like True Tears.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel