Neon Genesis Evangelion 3.0 You Can (not) Redo

Topic started by NGEmastermind777 on May 9, 2012. Last post by Supreme Marvel 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by NGEmastermind777 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Evangelion 3.0 You Can (not) Redo is not known where it is set in because in Evangelion 2.0 You Can (not) Advance Tokyo 3 was destroyed by the fourteenth angel Zeuel, but what is known is that the staff of Nerv is incarcerated. It is also Known that Asuka is back with an eye injury and that Unit 06 is desenting into Central Dogma and that Unit 08 along with a new pilot will be joining the struggle to save the earth. Also Rei and Shinji are both trapt inside Unit 01 who which was stabbed by a spear from Unit 06 to stop a third impact and to get to Lilith who is the second angel. The reason though to be for Unit 06 to go after Lilith is Seele is willing to risk anything and anyone to follow The Dead Sea Scrolls and to put the earth back to its normal tilt.
Post by sickVisionz (4,261 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@NGEmastermind777 said:

The reason though to be for Unit 06 to go after Lilith is Seele is willing to risk anything and anyone to follow The Dead Sea Scrolls and to put the earth back to its normal tilt.

Stuff like this always reminds me of how much I focus in on the things that I love about Evangelion and completely gloss over the stuff I don't. The interactions between the characters and the drama it brings as well as the action scenes are things that I love and I'm quick to forget about all the nonsensical mumbo jumbo like the stuff in the quote.

Anyways, third movie should be awesome. I want the tone to be the same as the series but the actual content to be radically different. 1.0 was a huge disappointment for me because it was just the old show in HD, 2.0 was a huge step in the direction I wanted, and just from watching the preview for 3.0 it seems like it's going to be unrecognizable from the story that the series followed. I look forward to the US BD release, although it will probably be some time in 2014 (JP theatrical late 2012, JP BD in mid 2013 at the earliest, US BD coming 11 month later going by the release of the prior films)

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Neon Genesis? It's Rebuild of Evangelion isn't it?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel