My Anime Queue - 1

Topic started by YukaTA on June 5, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by YukaTA (273 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Hello! This is my anime queue, this tells you what I am aiming to watch (want to watch, basically).

My Anime Queue (not in order!)

Hanasaku Iroha - haven't started series yet

Tari Tari - currently watching

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou - haven't started series yet

Little Busters! - haven't started series yet

----------------------------------------------

Recommendations would be nice, comment if you do have a recommendation! :)

Post by takashichea (14,485 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Oh cool! You're starting Pet Girl of Sakurasou and Tari Tari. Just to let you know, my pal of mine, , is watching Pet Girl of Sakurasou around the same time. He and I enjoy Tari Tari. Both series are great slice of life shows. Pet Girl of Sakurasou focuses more on relationships between characters concerning complicated romance and their ambitions. Tari Tari is more about the individual characters struggling to get over their past and working on their future. While Pet Girl of Sakurasou is zany, funny, and full of modest fan service, Tari Tari is more serious and more music oriented.

I don't know what to recommend since I don't know your preferences well. All I know is you're a big Blue Exorcist like me. I say try out The Devil is a Part-Timer!. It's a romantic comedy about a demon lord working at MacDonalds until he finds a way to get back to his world after being stranded on Earth after a big fight against the heroine.

If you don't mind freaky fetishes and blood in this comedic romance series, try out The Severing Crime Edge. It's about Kiri who has an obsession in cutting hair and he meets the Hair Queen. It's up to Kiri to protect his queen from murderous fiends.

Post by takashichea (14,485 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Oh if you're looking for slice of life shows, Auron570 is an expert in slice of life shows. You should ask him for recommendations.

Post by AURON570 (573 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I hope you enjoy Hanasaku Iroha! I fell in love with that anime since it does a great job of depicting strong female characters in a relatively mature and realistic way, while also being fun, energetic and emotional.

Hmm you may be interested in watching Chihayafuru. It's a really endearing and beautiful anime about a card game named Karuta. You'll have to try it out for yourself, but I think you might like it. The characters and their stories are really memorable as they work together and forge new memories playing competitive Karuta together.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@YukaTA: You should try out Nichijou! it is amazingly funny YukaTA! that's if you want to of course.

Actually this is a better one!

My Ordinary Life

Sorry about the other one since it contains little info about the anime.

Post by AURON570 (573 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe: I really enjoyed My Ordinary Life too. :) Some people don't like the humor, but I thought it was brilliant. The animation, voice acting and music is top notch too.

@takashichea: @AURON570: @DBZ_universe: Thanks for the recommendations! I will check them out.

@YukaTA: No problem. Also have ypu heard of Psycho Pass? It is also amazing.

@DBZ_universe: I've heard of it, I'll try that out too!

@AURON570: Yes the animation was amazing this is one of my favorite parts.

@YukaTA: It's really good but very dark as well. It made me cry lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel