My Anime DVD Collection #5

Topic started by Dream on Nov. 19, 2011. Last post by sickVisionz 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,209 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Not meaning to brag, but here's another video update where I show off my collection of anime DVDs.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

What happened to your voice? You seem sick. :)

Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24

You turn your art boxes backwards! How is Paradise Kiss? The lady who writes Nana writes that one, right? I've always meant to check it out but never get around to it.

Online Now
@MohsinMan99: I recorded the video via my cell phone's video camera. Video and audio weren't the best quality, but it was all I had on me since my laptop was in the middle of scanning itself for errors.

@sickVisionz: Paradise Kiss is from the same mangaka that did Nana. Series is just as good as Nana with fun chemistry between the members of the ParaKiss group and also having its romantic developments. If you're looking to get the series via legal means, you might have a tricky hunt on your hands considering Funimation halted sales on it earlier this year.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

That IS REALLY a large collection you have there. All of them legal. :)

How much money do you spend on anime anyway?

Online Now
@MohsinMan99: I normally buy one complete title a week which can be anywhere from $20 to $60 depending on how easy I can get it for cheap. Out of print titles I buy tend to be more expensive in some instances than when they were still being sold. It cost me nearly $300 collecting Kimagure Orange Road which is the most costly addition to my collection to date.
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@Dream said:
It cost me nearly $300 collecting Kimagure Orange Road which is the most costly addition to my collection to date.
Geez, that's like import pricing.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel