Most powerful anime villain

Topic started by AnimeObsessor on May 21, 2010. Last post by dakidevil 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by AnimeObsessor (252 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Here is what I can think of:
1. Cell (Dragon Ball Z)
2. Light Yagami (Death Note)
3. Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)
4. Freeza (Dragon Ball Z)
5. Naraku (Inuyasha)
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@AnimeObsessor said:
" Here is what I can think of: 1. Cell (Dragon Ball Z) 2. Light Yagami (Death Note) 3. Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass) 4. Freeza (Dragon Ball Z) 5. Naraku (Inuyasha) "
this list is obviously wrong. 
Post by Sonata (35,160 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Light over Freeza!?!? O_O
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
That list is kind of messed up... 

ND
Post by Dream (7,208 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Might not be the most accurate list as I'm limited to what I've seen, but here's a better list I can whip up for most powerful anime villain: 

1. Anti-Spiral (Gurren Lagann) 
2. Z (Tenchi Muyo) 
3. Super Buu (fused with Gotenks, Piccolo and Gohan) (DBZ)   
4. Broly (DBZ movies) 
5. Super Perfect Cell (DBZ)

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Omega Shen Long, Janemba, Mystic Buu
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,170 posts) See mini bio Level 21

1.Father (FMA) 
2.Naraku (Inuyasha)  
3.Yami Malik (Yu-gi-oh) 
4.Chouji Suitengu (Speed Grapher) 
5.Medusa (Soul Eater)
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
my list is not perfect but i will work on it more later 

Post by Dream (7,208 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ssjsuperman:  I don't believe a Lord of Nightmares possessed Lina and Tokimi were genuine villains. LoN and Tokimi are more like neutral forces in their respective universes.
@Dream: ya the site that i go to that has lots of info on character are down right know so im going to have to fix it later.
Agent Smith from The Matrix is powerful.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Hild is definitely up there she hasn't shown her real power and even though she wears tons of power limiters she has to hold back allot of power to even appear on earth without blowing the place up.
Hild is definitely up there she hasn't shown her real power and even though she wears tons of power limiters she has to hold back allot of power to even appear on earth without blowing the place up.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@AnimeObsessor said:
" Agent Smith from The Matrix is powerful. "
But not really anything compared to the actual villains he's a computer program after all, and when he got in to the real world he wasn't that much more powerful then a regular human. 
@Kelleth: Exactly my thoughts, but I also consider.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
1. Cronus (saint seiya)
2. grand zamboa second form
3. zeed mileniummon  (digimon genuinely evil)
4.gilgamesh(FSTN)
5.?

@ssjsuperman:
who is that guy above pyron?
@cfatalis: thats the guy from bastard. 

And why is  about  Cronus number one isn't he only universal. 
@ssjsuperman:  mostly overall potential
  he is at least better than grand zamboa or zeed milleniumon 

e.g in a fight he would cream both, this is not just how big your mushroom cloud

and for berserk......... isn't uriel better?
@cfatalis: well im not that familiar  with the beings of bastard i just know hes the bad guy. 

And no matter how powerful a universal being is he is still just universal and would lose to almost any  multiversal being or at lest that how it goes on the battle threads that i go to. 

in threads they put zeed a few level under galactus and over unicron. 

ss those have a lot of impressive universal beings but at the end of the day a cosmic cube is still just a cosmic cube.
@ssjsuperman: Titans are more than cosmic cube, don't shoehorn everything in comic logic, by gaining enough, cronus is universal under one seal, titans power will DRASTICALLY increase when they are desealed, since it have dunamis and ichor, it can manipulate matter on a universal scale 

Zeed on the other hand is fully unsealed and have been defeated twice, and can only seep, and was sealed previously (the data band where there to sealed it), it can't however free this seal under his own power, and only manipulated space and time (he is the one who did it ,not neo, Neo power is "reset") the thing is you just have to kill him once, he is highly unstable
@cfatalis: I see what your saying but sealed hes  universal unsealed hes a stronger universal being but thats it. 

zeed has been defeated but he still has  multivessell  potential witch would put him over any cube being. 

And i guess it would seem i follow comic logic mostly because   i was on comicvine long  first and learned how things are viewed and go by there rules with also seems to be the rule on the other battle sites i go to.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel