More Fighting Librarians and Cross-Dressing Boys

Topic started by gia on June 14, 2009. Last post by Schwindelmagier 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Have I teased you into thinking that second seasons of Toshokan Sensou (Library Wars) and Princess Princess are in the works?

'Cause they're not!
No, the fighting librarians in this case are the stars of Tatakau Shisho to Koisuru Bakudan, or Fighting Librarians and the Beloved Bomb, a novel series that Ultimatum reports is getting an anime adaptation this fall. An official splash page is set to open on July 10th, when we'll doubtless get considerably more information. Cast lists are also reportedly due soon.

As for the cross-dressing boys, well, that's probably going to be more exciting than Princess Princess to some of you (and less to others, by which I mean Rathany): it's Kuroshitsuji, featuring the young and frequently frilly-dress-wearing Ciel Phantomhive. (And frequently-cosplayed, I might add!) A second season of the anime is set to go, so sayeth 2ch.

Good times all aorund! I'm particularly looking forward to Tatakau Shisho-- if only in the absence of more Toshokan Sensou.
Post by lanaswift (636 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Fighting librarians sound okay, but I'm more interested in demon butlers and traps.
Post by ganchan (77 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Can't we have a show with both?

Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@ganchan: Now there's an idea!
Post by darkcyder (142 posts) See mini bio Level 8
waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait wait wait......

wait.

How is this possible? The first season ENDED everything, how can one come back after everything is wrapped up?
Post by Schwindelmagier (314 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@darkcyder: That was an anime original ending. The manga is still ongoing, meaning that this second season may follow more closer to the manga. (The inclusion of the circus arc. I'm sure it's not called that but whatever.) The anime strayed from the mangas path I believe after the encounter with Grell.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel