looking for lawyers that watch anime...

Topic started by zaldar on Sept. 25, 2012. Last post by zaldar 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by zaldar (1,237 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Ok so this is going to be an odd post but enjoy . I am looking for lawyers/law students that watch anime and have seen or are willing to watch Madoka. I am on episode 9 now where the crap really hits the fan, and while watching the show I found myself thinking "you know this would make a really good hypothetical around public necessity". I would explain more but it would give away major spoilers.

General if you have not seen this show watch it now. This show has reignited my passion and faith in anime. Truly an amazing piece of artwork.

Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@zaldar: I finished law school, and I just finished watching Madoka Magica. You are right, this anime truly is a masterpiece.

Want to help me write a law school test question hypothetical? ;). Out of curiosity what type of law did you study/practice. I am going into patent/copyright (which means I am going to end up fighting some anime pirates I guess...)

Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@zaldar: I was watching C - Control and thinking that it's a great anime for economy students. I tried to find some anime about law, but I can't find anything interesting. Do you know any anime about law?

I'm currently specialized in enforcement law.

Other than Madoka no and that is certainly only on the fringe that it does. I do love me some c-control though..good stuff. Don't understand it as much as i would like but I did enjoy it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel