Is Stan Lee's Heroman part of the Marvel Omniverse?

Topic started by KingOfAsh on Dec. 18, 2012. Last post by Fire Star 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by sickVisionz (4,307 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@MarioRedfield said:

@sickVisionz: It's a little bit different from that since Stan Lee is the single most important person in all of Marvel history. He's to Marvel what Toriyama is to Dragon Ball essentially.

While true, I don't see the relevance it has in whether or not Heroman is a part of the Marvel universe.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,860 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@sickVisionz: Stan Lee is Marvel essentially, so I think I could see why someone would think it would be a part of the omniverse. Not saying it makes it true, but I can see why.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

If it was then Ultimo would be a part of the Marvelverse as well which would be really cool to see.

Post by sickVisionz (4,307 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Eh, still not seeing it. I'd be quicker to put Batman in the Marvel world since DC have done crossovers in the past with the Amalgam label. Heroman literally has no connection to Marvel other than that the creator of it worked for Marvel in the past but made this as part of a business venture that didn't include Marvel in the slightest.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,860 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@sickVisionz: It's still different than that, but like I said it doesn't mean that it would be a part of the marvel omniverse necessarily, just why someone would think that it could be included.

Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Not if it was created by Stan Lee without Marvel.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel