Ichigo vs Aizen

Topic started by BattleHeiz on Oct. 1, 2010. Last post by secretzfan 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Who else thinks that it was a piss?
Note: Not a battle
Post by sickVisionz (4,262 posts) See mini bio Level 24
I thought it came to a pretty abrupt end and a lot of things in it came totally out the blue.  It was a battle though.  They fought each other.
@sickVisionz:  Not really.
He didn't even realeased his zanpaktou
@battleheiz: How do you fight someone but not have a battle with them?  It was a lopsided battle but it was still a battle.
@sickVisionz: Aizen is one of the strongest kidou users, has zanpaktou that can manipulate all of your feelings regenerate and not to mention that he haven't even showed his bankai
It was as if he was asking ichigo to kill him and you should also note that he is pretty damn smart and someone like him being so cocky is utterly impossiblee and also ichigo noted that aizen wanted to be defeated
Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@battleheiz: That was the point in the end. he began relying to much on the hogyoku's powers. The latest chapter says this. In fact the hogyoku rejected him. because of it  Aizen was weak although to only realy on that, but if Aizen comes back Tite will take back Aizen and show his true self and he'll even use bankai
@secretzfan: And thats what i am talking about tite made him look like an idiot
@battleheiz: How does any of that, a lot of which is speculation, mean that they didn't have a battle?
@sickVisionz: They never had a battle. Don't know if tite was teasing us but that definitely wasn't real battle i doubt Aizen was serious about it
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@battleheiz said:
" @sickVisionz: They never had a battle. Don't know if tite was teasing us but that definitely wasn't real battle i doubt Aizen was serious about it "
aizen got stomped, and that is that,there's nothing more to it
ichigo just converted all of his shinigami power into somekind of superhuman physical capability, which proves that to take out Aizen you don't need fanciful attacks, you just need to punch him until he breaks down /Hogyouku rejects him
@cfatalis:  What about his bankai?
@battleheiz said:
" @cfatalis:  What about his bankai? "
he threw away his zanpakuto

a rather logical thing to do, since he got this rather nice "wish realizing device"
@cfatalis:  Cause he though he could beat him without usin his sword
@battleheiz: whut?
@cfatalis: Fixed
@battleheiz: and he probably can without the hogyoku leaving him

considering so far, he has been evolving everytime he got into trouble
@cfatalis: You know i always was wondering if Aizen without transformation into his hollow self could beat ichigo?
@battleheiz:  normal ichigo? yes, Hollow Ichigo Yes
Getsuga Ichigo? NO
Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@battleheiz: That is obviously how he wanted to portray Aizen when the hogyoku got in his body. I mean you should even notice that every transformation he relied less and less on logic. So that must be how he wished to portray the hogyoku Aizen. Aizen thought he didn't need any other power, bu that power and he  paid for it, but not with death in fact Tite probably will bring him back  using the shinigami powers
Post by DevilMayhem666 (261 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Pretty disappointing to say the least. I think we might see Aizen's bankai in like a side story or something. 

Plus this fight hasn't been animated yet. So this topic doesn't belong in the anime section. 

Just saying.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel