I really Dislike Gundam 00

Topic started by Tempestangel on March 25, 2010. Last post by haseo_yashimora 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Moderator
@Niko said:
" I'm fine with people not liking 00. For liking Seed/Seed Destiny on the other hand, well that's just odd. "
Ahh, those two rock.  I like the action and a lot of the situations/storyline like Flay using sex as a weapon, Kira chumping off Flay's old boyfriend, the fake insane pop star and the guy who was using media manipulation to have his way.
Post by Ragnorak (38 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Seed's end was good, destiny's beginning was good, too bad neither of them could have an entire good season between them. 
Turn A I liked but that could be because I could relate to its mustached gundam, we are so misunderstood.
G was enjoyable if you don't take it seriously and 00 can be too, they both destroy physics.
Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@sickVisionz said:
" @Niko said:
" I'm fine with people not liking 00. For liking Seed/Seed Destiny on the other hand, well that's just odd. "
Ahh, those two rock.  I like the action and a lot of the situations/storyline like Flay using sex as a weapon, Kira chumping off Flay's old boyfriend, the fake insane pop star and the guy who was using media manipulation to have his way. "
Flay and that story was one of the things I actually liked about Seed. I loved how she was just a total bitch and manipulated Kira while hating him and all coordinators. Fun times.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff
Universal Century for life! Represent! 
Post by wwfunderaker (485 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I cant seem to be interested in Gundam as a whole, there must be one im interested in.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@cfatalis said:
" i like most of the gundam show except a few   turn a the concept is just blarrgh, all era is one? and turn A is pinnacle of technology?, so why can't it teleport? or loaded to the brim with weapons like all other late UC/AC mobilesuit "
It's a bit late but to answer you Turn A can teleport and even teleport its beams+ has a real hyperspace arsenal. The only porblem is just that Loran is simply not a Newtype to use those.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@willyvereb said:
" @cfatalis said:
" i like most of the gundam show except a few   turn a the concept is just blarrgh, all era is one? and turn A is pinnacle of technology?, so why can't it teleport? or loaded to the brim with weapons like all other late UC/AC mobilesuit "
It's a bit late but to answer you Turn A can teleport and even teleport its beams+ has a real hyperspace arsenal. The only porblem is just that Loran is simply not a Newtype to use those. "
it need newtypes?, i know it have beam teleportation of some sort, what hyperspace arsenal?
 i guess the blame is on "Incompetent Pilot", "Hypercompetent machine"
if they are saying Turn X is actually the pinnacle, then i would somewhat agree, as it is loaded with as much weapon as possible
Turn A was rather naff
so far it has 
Nukes
Beam Rifle
Gundam Hammer
Missile
beam saber
 
Turn X has
Shining finger
beam Saber
Funnel system
solid bazzoka
beam rifle x2
 
apparently turnX is more optimized for fighting....
where is the Doll system?, you know the one in gundam X?
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@cfatalis: Maybe the bulk of the Gundams were controlled by the Doll system in the past. I guess lost tech like about everything.:p
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@willyvereb: you mean like everything else, including magic pixie dust research
 this is the problem of saying that something is the end all be all point of technology, when it only contains "normal" technology
ti doesn't contain NT-D either, nor the Bio Computer, nor the super propulsion of V gundam
 
but i guess i am nitpicking
of course the greatest technology of all time is....... (/Sarcasm begin)
#1 "PLOT ARMOR" invented in AC Era, then adapted in CE
it makes your gundam INVULNERABLE to EVERYTHING
 #2 "PLOT DEVICE GUN" invented in AC era, and not adapted anywhere else, sunrise realized no one wants a fight that ends with a click
It makes everything vanish, it can vanquish a colony, but be wary of drama effect as it couldn't pierce an underground BASE
 
see a pattern here?
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@cfatalis: LoL, yes. I don't really like the battles in Wing either. I fast-forwarded more than half of them to say. The story itself was more entertaining than the mecha part.
Well, if you see the date you already know that it only applies to earlier Gundam verses. Seed, AC, and AD verses are all out of the league. Same for the later UC stories like the recent Unicorn.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@willyvereb: well yes, they didn't confirm where is Magic Pixie Dust  in the Turn A timeline
 
and it would take a lot of apocalypse to actually realize those timeline, and apparently seed still goes on it's own, being the timeline that doesn't go into CC
 

how did this even work, is beyond me, either that CC-era of each/oneh of this timeline have actually invented viable galactic/FUCKING wide solar system travel, and proceed to retcon/mistranslated  everything
hell by V they didn't found a viable work around to galactic travel, so UC is out, maybe AC scientist actually manage to use Plot armor as a strong enough material for the travel?, with the crew eating plot ? and armed with plot-gun?
obviously we cannot blame CE, considering they went off on their own timeline, having the nearest equivalent of Light speed travel( V light speed technology, liquefy their pilot), therefore it couldn't actually be CE
 
AD wasn't even here yet
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
i hate this thread -_-
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@haseo_yashimora said:
" i hate this thread -_- "
why? because you didn't understand half of it?
or because it dislikes something you like?
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@cfatalis said:
" @haseo_yashimora said:
" i hate this thread -_- "
why? because you didn't understand half of it? or because it dislikes something you like? "
because of why he dislikes it!
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@haseo_yashimora said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @haseo_yashimora said:
" i hate this thread -_- "
why? because you didn't understand half of it? or because it dislikes something you like? "
because of why he dislikes it! "
errr, you hate common reasoning?
 
here is a show
you watched the show, nothing interests you
therefore you don't like the show
 
by your logic, someone is never allowed to dislike anything based on that reason
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@cfatalis said:
" @haseo_yashimora said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @haseo_yashimora said:
" i hate this thread -_- "
why? because you didn't understand half of it? or because it dislikes something you like? "
because of why he dislikes it! "
errr, you hate common reasoning?  here is a show you watched the show, nothing interests you therefore you don't like the show  by your logic, someone is never allowed to dislike anything based on that reason "
no,no,no not like that, its just if he/she has a anime that he/she dusent like keep it to themselves, my opinion, like i could'ev made a thread on how much i dislike DBZ and one piece! but i dident, i just like people to keep there opinions(negitive ones) to themself!
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@haseo_yashimora said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @haseo_yashimora said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @haseo_yashimora said:
" i hate this thread -_- "
why? because you didn't understand half of it? or because it dislikes something you like? "
because of why he dislikes it! "
errr, you hate common reasoning?  here is a show you watched the show, nothing interests you therefore you don't like the show  by your logic, someone is never allowed to dislike anything based on that reason "
no,no,no not like that, its just if he/she has a anime that he/she dusent like keep it to themselves, my opinion, like i could'ev made a thread on how much i dislike DBZ and one piece! but i dident, i just like people to keep there opinions(negitive ones) to themself! "
ooh, so another thread instead of a bio edit about some event/spaceship in your RPG unrelated to other people character (Excepting your multiple accounts) is wholly fine
but someone expressing a negative opinion, doesn't deserve a thread for discussion?
 
really? i thought America of all places taught "free speech"
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@cfatalis said:
" @haseo_yashimora said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @haseo_yashimora said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @haseo_yashimora said:
" i hate this thread -_- "
why? because you didn't understand half of it? or because it dislikes something you like? "
because of why he dislikes it! "
errr, you hate common reasoning?  here is a show you watched the show, nothing interests you therefore you don't like the show  by your logic, someone is never allowed to dislike anything based on that reason "
no,no,no not like that, its just if he/she has a anime that he/she dusent like keep it to themselves, my opinion, like i could'ev made a thread on how much i dislike DBZ and one piece! but i dident, i just like people to keep there opinions(negitive ones) to themself! "
ooh, so another thread instead of a bio edit about some event/spaceship in your RPG unrelated to other people character (Excepting your multiple accounts) is wholly finebut someone expressing a negative opinion, doesn't deserve a thread for discussion?  really? i thought America of all places taught "free speech" "
facepalms, really, come on, stop being an ass, i was giving a statment like this thread, are you mad that i said i hate dbz and one peice :_b
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@haseo_yashimora said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @haseo_yashimora said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @haseo_yashimora said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @haseo_yashimora said:
" i hate this thread -_- "
why? because you didn't understand half of it? or because it dislikes something you like? "
because of why he dislikes it! "
errr, you hate common reasoning?  here is a show you watched the show, nothing interests you therefore you don't like the show  by your logic, someone is never allowed to dislike anything based on that reason "
no,no,no not like that, its just if he/she has a anime that he/she dusent like keep it to themselves, my opinion, like i could'ev made a thread on how much i dislike DBZ and one piece! but i dident, i just like people to keep there opinions(negitive ones) to themself! "
ooh, so another thread instead of a bio edit about some event/spaceship in your RPG unrelated to other people character (Excepting your multiple accounts) is wholly finebut someone expressing a negative opinion, doesn't deserve a thread for discussion?  really? i thought America of all places taught "free speech" "
facepalms, really, come on, stop being an ass, i was giving a statment like this thread, are you mad that i said i hate dbz and one peice :_b "
no? why?, i didn't like DBZ, i don't have any like and dislike on OP?
but you started this, you say you dislike the thread because of the reason why he dislike the show , and why he made this thread
which again something i have the actual freedom to criticize again
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@cfatalis said:

" @haseo_yashimora said:

" @cfatalis said:
" @haseo_yashimora said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @haseo_yashimora said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @haseo_yashimora said:
" i hate this thread -_- "
why? because you didn't understand half of it? or because it dislikes something you like? "
because of why he dislikes it! "
errr, you hate common reasoning?  here is a show you watched the show, nothing interests you therefore you don't like the show  by your logic, someone is never allowed to dislike anything based on that reason "
no,no,no not like that, its just if he/she has a anime that he/she dusent like keep it to themselves, my opinion, like i could'ev made a thread on how much i dislike DBZ and one piece! but i dident, i just like people to keep there opinions(negitive ones) to themself! "
ooh, so another thread instead of a bio edit about some event/spaceship in your RPG unrelated to other people character (Excepting your multiple accounts) is wholly finebut someone expressing a negative opinion, doesn't deserve a thread for discussion?  really? i thought America of all places taught "free speech" "
facepalms, really, come on, stop being an ass, i was giving a statment like this thread, are you mad that i said i hate dbz and one peice :_b "
no? why?, i didn't like DBZ, i don't have any like and dislike on OP? but you started this, you say you dislike the thread because of the reason why he dislike the show , and why he made this threadwhich again something i have the actual freedom to criticize again "
oi, ok, this is going to go no were, lets just grope it k
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel