How often do you watch anime?

Topic started by Bigheart711 on Aug. 21, 2011. Last post by takashichea 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Bigheart711 (3,772 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Once in a While (a Month or Later)
  • 1-2 Movies/Show Episodes a Week
  • 3-5+ Movies/Show Episodes a Week
  • Everyday, Duder. Everyday.
  • I Never Watched Any.
Post by Bigheart711 (3,772 posts) See mini bio Level 21
I posted this poll because I was wondering how much anime movies/shows you all watch often. For me, it's 3-5 shows a week unless I'm playing a new videogame and it's good or if I have some homework or errands to deal with.
Post by FCKSNAP (2 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Allday, errday.

C, though.

Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16

When I got back into anime again back in 09, I watched anime about everyday. Since I got my job in March, I haven't watched any since. Been taking a break from it. I will get back to watching it at some point.

Post by Sparklykiss (59 posts) See mini bio Level 16

B for me! I used to be 3-5 episodes or a movie a day. I was crazy like that. I'd read manga 'til I thought I was going to go blind.

Next break I have, and if I'm not trying to complete some games, I will be all over some series I've been dying to start/finish.

Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm actually on a hiatus as i'm in a japanese class where our sensei recommended us to not watch anime for some time so as to not get used to the colloquial (or in case of period animes too formal) way of speaking. Turns out anime is pretty terrible to learn japanese, or at least he says.

I do sneak in a few episodes of Baka Test To every once in a while, but shhhhh...

Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Practically everyday.  There's not too much on broadcast or cable TV that I'm interested in.  Most of the time, it's either movies and TV from Netflix or anime.
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

When I have free time, I try to watch anime every day. With me being hundreds of episodes behind on ONE PIECE (on Episode 195 at the moment), BLEACH (at Episode 108), and Gintama (Episode 24 of 222 released), I have a lot of catching up to do.

Post by Dunchad (72 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@ShadowKnight508 said:

When I have free time, I try to watch anime every day. With me being hundreds of episodes behind on ONE PIECE (on Episode 195 at the moment), BLEACH (at Episode 108), and Gintama (Episode 24 of 222 released), I have a lot of catching up to do.

I'm so jealous. I wish I was in a similar situation. These days I just keep rewatching stuff - some of my favourites I've seen 4-5 times already. Same for manga as well.

But I guess it can't be helped since there are very few new releases that interest me so they only take few hours to watch/read.

Post by Sonata (35,294 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Usually im in the B range, but if I have lots of time on my hands I can go into marathon mode:)

Post by Lemegeton300 (300 posts) See mini bio Level 10

i always try and fit in 2 episodes of a show on my lunch in work 
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I watch at least two episodes a week.  

ND
Post by Evangelion (5 posts) See mini bio Level 6
every day..
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 12

B or D

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Between 2 and 4 episodes per day, but only if there is an interesting series, there had been series that I just cannot accept, in that case I have watched 1 chapter per week or two weeks and almost all times, I throw them away

Post by sickVisionz (4,254 posts) See mini bio Level 24

It varies a lot for me. Sometimes I'm only watching one or two episodes a week. I was like that recently. A few weeks ago I got back into it and have been watching like 10-15 episodes a week. Post-AWA it's been like 5+ per day.

Post by takashichea (11,673 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I went with C for the fall semester as I have to work on Anime Vice and put up weekly reports to promote the work of my team.

If this was in June or July 2011, I would have put every day because I was working the Rave Master and Shaman King's episodes (one or the other) each day.

Yeah, I have to slow down for school.

Nice poll, BigHeart711.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel