how meany anime shows could be real, 100%??

Topic started by segagiess on June 26, 2010. Last post by Whiskeyjack 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by segagiess (265 posts) See mini bio Level 11

like realistic 100%? 

Post by macker33 (528 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Dont know,,,planates could be very real in 50 years time 

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
None of them.
Post by Dream (7,617 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Though the part on the wired and real worlds blurring together is not quite real, Serial Experiments Lain's look into the Internet becoming a greater human convenience, its mobility, the anonymity it provides its users and becoming another extension of human communication was delved into over a decade ago and eerily enough, it's now become a reality.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Dream: They definitely have something with the natural resonance of the earth, as well as the Vannever Bush stuff. Even now scientists are studying how to use the natural resonance of the brain to develop certain frequency based products with commercial and military applications. 
Post by macker33 (528 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11 said:
 Even now scientists are studying how to use the natural resonance of the brain to develop certain frequency based products with commercial and military applications.  "
Kind of like Macross Plus or firefox(clint eastwood)
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
the look of GITS "internet" is getting more and more "there"
1. serialized plug
2. implanted stuff is now in our body 
3. do anything internet
Post by Liminality (173 posts) See mini bio Level 5
That's an unexpectedly hard question xD Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei? or some school / romance anime.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,752 posts) See mini bio Level 13
GTO live action was funny
Post by Jemenez (21 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Welcome to the N.H.K

Cromartie Highschool (Lol jk)
Post by Count_Zero (344 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Black Lagoon could be pretty real. While some of the feats performed are over the top, it feels more grounded, real, and gritty than series like Cannan do. 

Patlabor feels kind of real, especially the OVAs. By "Real", I mean that while the mecha are still clearly ultra-tech, they're not as over-the-top as Valkyries and Gundams are (much less some Super Robots)
Post by sickVisionz (4,288 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Most harems if you can buy that the hottest girls in a school would throw themselves at a super normal or nerdy guy and the nerd would reject them all.  In a lot of ways though, that's more unbelievable than alchemy, human instrumentality and magic ninjas.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@sickVisionz said:
"Most harems if you can buy that the hottest girls in a school would throw themselves at a super normal or nerdy guy and the nerd would reject them all.  In a lot of ways though, that's more unbelievable than alchemy, human instrumentality and magic ninjas. "

pfft ... nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

I really dont see any anime being "realistic 100%" even romance series, the things that happen in them just wouldnt happen irl, well not at this time. Maybe inthe past? but it seems in this time of age romance, like proper romance is a dying thing
Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Perfect Blue can be realistic, and so could School Days
Post by sickVisionz (4,288 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@Sonata said:
" Perfect Blue can be realistic, and so could School Days "
Minus the nice boat, I've seen multiple School Days in my life.  One of my good friends is basically Makoto.  He owned up to the pregnancy though... still slept and sleeps around but he did own up to it.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Sonata:
Yeah I totally see people at school everyday getting stabbed to death then beheaded... :)
Post by Kas (1,178 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Hanamaru Kindergarten has a chance but School Days, I don't think so.
Post by Whiskeyjack (111 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel