HELP...Need Suggestions

Topic started by TheGoldenOne on Feb. 28, 2011. Last post by ronat1 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by TheGoldenOne (330 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I'm looking for some new anime to watch. Something recent with a good storyline, fast paced and lots of fighting (hand to hand or sword fighting, no mecha). Also not something with over a hundred episodes. Thanks ;)
C'mon guys...please i really need suggestions.
Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13
What have you seen already?  You don't have a list posted of things you've seen so it's hard to know where to start.  I see you replied in Naruto and FMA threads so I assume you've seen those.  How about Yu Yu Hakusho?  Rurouni Kenshin?  Samurai Champloo?  Soul Eater?  Fate/Stay Night?  D.Gray Man? There's a number of well known shows that are at the top of most people's lists.  Having said that, here's a few you might have missed: 

Sengoku Basura 
Nurarihyon no Mago 
The Sacred Blacksmith  
Shikabane Hime     
Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
Post by EoS (415 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Gintama
@PenguinDust said:
" What have you seen already?  You don't have a list posted of things you've seen so it's hard to know where to start.  I see you replied in Naruto and FMA threads so I assume you've seen those.  How about Yu Yu Hakusho?  Rurouni Kenshin?  Samurai Champloo?  Soul Eater?  Fate/Stay Night?  D.Gray Man? There's a number of well known shows that are at the top of most people's lists.  Having said that, here's a few you might have missed: 

Sengoku Basura 
Nurarihyon no Mago 
The Sacred Blacksmith  
Shikabane Hime     
Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu "
Thanks for replying. I've seen Sengoku Basara, Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai Champloo, Soul Eater, Fate/Stay Night, Naruto, FMA, and Bleach. All good shows. I'll check out the rest. thanks :)
@EoS said:
" Gintama "
Thanks for replying. I've seen Gintama. It's funny and cool :)
Post by ronat1 (127 posts) See mini bio Level 18
I´d recomend you Shakugan no Shana, Needless, Witchblade, Black Lagoon or Inuyasha. And If you want to check out other anime´s take a look to this list, it may be useful:  http://www.animevice.com/profile/ronat1/anime-i-ve-seen-and-i-wanna-see/121-2012/
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel