have you made up your oun anime yet!?

Topic started by lordhaseo on Jan. 28, 2009. Last post by ThePsychoGamer 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

my anime is called MAGGNORIONS (mag nor e ons) its a sicfi searies that takes place 1 thousend years befor earth, the main character is called HASEO YASHIMORA, hes a shy character at first but when his people find out who he realy is he becomes the bad guy and his "mate" named AYANA is trying to get him on her side but he runs into a snag, his older brother named XAVIER gets in his way he fights him to the death, the "sword/dark magic" battle last 4 hole eps. and ect.. i got the hole ting worked out i just cant draw the characters, that i nead help on.

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
What program did you use?
no program, its still under constroction i still have a long way to go!
Cool, gimme updates man!
ok, how do you upload photos onto here i can show you the main character!

the main character is named haseo yashamora its takes place 1 thousend years before earth was born in another galaxy called zeveron. its based on a religion that has 8 holy gods that made the universe and if eneyone kills the inesent they get struck down from the gods its a scifi action story rated MA for, blood, scifi action violence, sexual content,breif nudity, sagested thems and strong language! i also got the hole cast and characters, storyline,them songs, ect...

cool... any plans for the character pics?

ill get back to you whan i can get my photo on here from my thum drive!

also my new avitar looks like the main charicter exeped with white hair!
kk pics
Post by Champy (121 posts) See mini bio Level 5
yes have to post pics
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I thought of some ideas for animes

Like one called Love me dead, witch is a romatic comedy, the main character is named Ludo (if you don't listen to rock, this is based of a rock song called love me dead by the band ludo) the story is about some one who is cursed and has to make a girl love him, or die. but the girl he has to make l;ove him is a bit insane.

though most of my time is spent thinking of game ideas. (currently looking for software to make a good insie RPG)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel