Harem Sundays with some Reverse Harem Love: 5/11/2014

Topic started by takashichea on May 11, 2014. Last post by hitsusatsu11 4 months, 1 week ago.
Post by takashichea (12,302 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

This is another strange idea I got from the stress of studying for finals. Part of the reason for this idea is to promote the #Anime Vice Discussion Threads in the community. I'll be taking comments or pics to highlight the best moment of the anime series' episode on a weekly basis.

I wish I had more time to watch all the shows, including the reverse harem shows. I thought I could use Twitter to fill in ones that don't have a lot of love (looking at Crunchyroll's hashtags). It's hard to find out which Tweet was about last week's episode.

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

I have a hard time uploading images due to the site's month old lagging glitch. I was going to post shots of each date.

Which date did you enjoy the most?

Is the Trap, the Childhood Friend, or the Yandere
Is the Trap, the Childhood Friend, or the Yandere

Drop a comment at the Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara Discussion!

Dragonar Academy

I haven't seen the show. Couldn't use Twitter. Did a bit of Google search for the most recent episode.

Question is what was the most erotic scene in last week's episode? Is it the endowed maid's dressing scene, the loli dragon getting in heat scene, or other scenes?

No comment
No comment

Drop a comment at the Dragonar Academy Discussion!

Nisekoi

After the festival episode, we get a beach episode where we get T & A, your favorite trope. Every girl except Onodera and Onodera's friend, Neko have some sexy scenes. Which gal's bikini choice made your day?

Beach Fun!
Beach Fun!

Drop a comment at the Nisekoi Discussion!

Kamigami no Asobi

This week's male love interest is Totsuka. It was great seeing his character spotlighted. Do you guys and gals feel Totsuka and Yui is the best pairing so far? Who's our next lucky guy? I'm hoping Hades because his "Ahh, I give you misfortune" gag was hilarious.

Our latest pairing
Our latest pairing

Drop a comment at the Kamigami no Asobi Discussion!

I'll do Date a Live II and La Corda tomorrow. Sorry, I have to study for finals.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@takashichea: Is Nisekoi any good? I tried it last season but couldn't finish the first epp because I thought the yakuza premise was stupid. I might pick it back up though as I hear it is a top selling manga and I think shaft, who I highly esteem does the anime. Iirc I also thought the main blond reminded me of Kirino from oreimo, who I really like.

Is it worth it?

Post by AgentFakku (212 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Taka Bro, you should watch Seikoku no Dragonar. I love big boobs, but man, Eco is damn fine! I usually don't swing for flat girls, hella, but man, that scene had so much ecchi than the Maid with big juggs.

Post by takashichea (12,302 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@hitsusatsu11:

What are your preferences in a harem series? Nisekoi was a love triangle then it went harem past episode 14. So far, it's just a carefree, comedic slice of life harem. Nothing out of the ordinary. It's not the best harem show I watched. I don't like Shaft's animation style where they do awkward shots of the characters. (see Mekaku City's episode 1 gallery for a better example). I just watch the show without high expectations. It's not like those harem shows like Maken-ki! or Samurai Bride where there is just fan service and not plot. Nisekoi's plot isn't riveting or interesting since it has the usual tropes and girls: your tsundere, your shy, tomboy, your shy childhood friend, etc.

@AgentFakku:

I'll give Dragonar Academy a shot. One show I thought I hate was Astarotte's Toy based on what I saw, too much fan service. It grew on me because of the characters and how crazy the relationship that pushes the story. Never expected it.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@takashichea: Well so far my favorite Harem shows are Gatari, hs dxd, Oreimo and DAL. (I also like other harems but there not really in a pure harem how, like index or haruhi the harem is secondary focus)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel