Harem Sunday: Dark Kamigami no Asobi, Nisekoi's End, Perverts

Topic started by takashichea on May 26, 2014. Last post by takashichea 6 months ago.
Post by takashichea (13,765 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Welcome to this week's harem and reverse harem blog where we talk about this season's new shows.

The idea behind this project is to promote the #Anime Vice Discussion Threads in the community. I'll be taking comments or pics to highlight the best moment of the anime series' episode on a weekly basis.

** Images will be placed soon due to glitches in the site.

Please beware of spoilers, but I try not to put so much. Feel free to check out the last Harem Sundays with some Reverse Harem Love: 5/11/2014 edition.

Nisekoi

Nisekoi finally finishes well, but not with a bang. We get to see everyone for the last time doing their own shenanigans. The two main love interests, Onodera and Chitoge, get a huge chunk of attention. I got hand to the megane characters for driving the relationships.

Check out the Nisekoi Discussion!

Kamigami no Asobi

The only dark reverse harem I seen was Amnesia, but it was a boring show until your most unexpected surprise came in episode 9. For Kamigami no Asobi, we get that dark turn with an unexpected duo. I loved the 2 episode arc we had on Loke and Balder.

Check out the Kamigami no Asobi Discussion!

Brynhildr in the Darkness

Kazumi was known for being bold, but in this episode, she went the extra mile and asks Murakami to have sex with her. She strips naked for him, but she got rejected by Murakami. It was a pretty touching episode for Kazumi. If you're a fan of her character, you'll love episode 8 and 7.

Check out the Brynhildr in the Darkness Discussion!

Dragonar Academy

This is the only series I haven't watch. I have to reply on Twitter. For this week, I used Sankaku Complex.

It's another typical beach/pool/lake trope for fan service. On top of that, you got Eco fondling girls and the new, loli girl sleeping naked with Ash Blake.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel