Harem + Reverse H Sundays with Animedia and Newtype Goodies

Topic started by takashichea on June 1, 2014. Last post by takashichea 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by takashichea (14,351 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Today, I just came home from Church and worked on the Summer 2014 Guide and its trailers with my teammates all day long. I didn't get a chance to watch any harem and reverse harem shows.

Kamigami no Asobi

Got to explore Apollon's route in the series. It's always the blond ones that are clingy. After Balder who seems normal, I expected Apollon to have something crazy. He doesn't have the crazy thing like Balder had. Apollon has been haunted by his dead girlfriend. I thought it was going to turn out like Inuyasha's Kikiyo and Kagome. No, it turn out cool. I loved the change on Yui's face when she got possessed by Cassandra.

Apollon: Fairy don't leave me. I get lost because you're my sun in my world
Apollon: Fairy don't leave me. I get lost because you're my sun in my world

Check out the Kamigami no Asobi Discussion! RavenBuster is doing a great job on the wiki page. I see her uploading cool pics weekly.

Kanojo ga Flag Oraretara

Highlights

• Robot Fight - Loved the little Ruri bot
  • Kick ass maids
  • Dumb Pillow Fight Scene

Brynhildr in the Darkness

Will Add Stuff later. I didn't get to watch it today.

I'll add something extra: Animedia and Newtype. I have been collecting posters for Daniel's Megami and Nyantype Magazines all year long. Share them with folks in The Ecchi Club. I get bored of the posters. It's the same ecchi theme: bath, undressing, hot spring scenes. Animedia and Newtype features shows I don't get to see spotlight in those two ecchi magazines. It gives more variety. There are more Japanese text which I can't read. I get to enjoy the cool posters.

Animedia

Newtype

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel